Do guys like it when girls run their fingers through their hair?

My (kinda) boyfriend laid his head down on my lap and I just sat there and ran my fingers through his hair. Do guys like that sort of thing?

Sidenote: how can you tell if a guy wants to kiss you? And what should a girl do if she's not ready to (besides just giving him my cheek when he tries.)

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend loves it when I run my fingers through his hair. It's like our nightly routine, we'll lay down together and he'll hold me while I run my fingers through his hair and we talk about our day before bed. He says when he's sleepy and I do it, it just relaxes him and he gets even more sleepy and falls asleep faster. If he's not tired, it just feels nice. He really likes it haha.

If a guy wants to kiss you, he'll move his face towards yours and attempt to kiss you haha. Well that's my experience anyways. If you're not ready, dodge the kiss and explain that you're not ready. You can always ask him if he wants to kiss you, see what he says, and if he says yes, explain that you're not ready and that you only asked to avoid an awkward situation. Just be honest girl, and don't be scared. Remember boys are humans too, they eat, drink, sleep, and breathe just like everyone else. No need to be afraid to talk about anything that's on your mind and relevant to him, he'll most likely appreciate your honesty. :)

What Guys Said 10

• To be honest, if a woman touches my arm I feel like a million bucks.

• frankly speaking it's more better than having sex. If your girlfriend run their fingers through their hair.

• Oh yeah, huge turn on.

• no big deal.

• i really want to lay my head on a girls lap and she plays with my hair its kinda cute for me, but it will never happen

• yea. especially in the back of my head. i get like a good tickly sensation there

• I certainly do.

• Meh whatever.

• Too bad I have no hair

• Yes I love it

What Girls Said 1

• I think guys like it. Personally my last crush loved it when I ran my hands through his hair. I actually did that when we were in class once and our mutual friend came over and started to run her hands through his hair. I guess he knew it wasn't me turned around and told her "you're cock blocking right now" she laughed apologized and I continued to run my hands through his hair. Perosnally for me I love it. I tend to fall asleep since it feels so nice.