GaG Bookclub: October Is...

GaG Bookclub: October Is...

@EmpatheticLady @vekin @Yusibear@xHoneyxBeex @Creativesmarts @MissPoirot @SensualScribe @SirenDep @zell0is0my0name @sherbearee @BelleGirl21 @Liveyyy @VampireEmpress @NatashaAnnJames @ixi10 @QueenofSexyFoxes @littlemermaid89 @existing_not_living @Ccp16 @ginnyweasly @charades @LittleSally @Noxifer626 @Primarypoo2

Hey guys, so I was just going to cancel this month because life has been kicking my ass lately. I have a lot on my plate, but I didn't think it would be fair to you all. So I decided to make this month Choose Your Own Book month. You can guys can choose any book you want this month to read. Only rule is that it has to be horror related since it's Halloween this month. I recommend anything by Stephen King. Some people suggested Frankenstien too. You can tell me what your choice will be here and then at the end of the month, I'll make a discussion thread where we can all join and talk about the different books that we've read.

Hopefully next month things will be back to normal. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks in advance.

Char

CHARismatic110 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 4

• ok, sounds good

• I will try to find a nice horror book for this month

• Sounds good, I'll take a look at some and let you know!

• Cool. Luckily, I just got a Stephen King book.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm sorry I didn't participate in September's discussion, life has been hectic for me as well :/ I fully plan on reading Frankenstein this month though so that's my choice :)

• I'm reading Dracula :)
    Also sorry I didn't participate in the last discussion; I haven't logged in in forever because I've been so busy :( But I'll definitely participate this month, promise!

• she is hot ,8/10
    i like the casual look better on her

• I read Carrie by Stephen King... what about silence of the lambs?

• my book will be The Creeping.

• My book is a crime horror. It's called the body Of death and it is quite scary and shocking and serious at the same time. I would really recommend it for what I've read so far.

• Easy choice for me. I'll be reading "The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern and hopefully "Frankenstein" if I get time.

• Yay I'm so excited you went with this theme!!! I'll tell you my book by later today 😊😊😊😊

• Works for me! I'll search for something horror-related. Keep you posted.