Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Heros & Villians. Who Was Your Favorite?

I'm always feeling a little nostalgic for the 90's, since that was my childhood growing up years. So, I thought why not do a take on the original Power Rangers? I know, there's been many variations of the show since the 90's but like they say about Law & Order "the original is always the best". Now, it's time to pay tribute to the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

Original Power Rangers:

Jason Lee Scott : Red Ranger (played by Austin St.John )

Trini Kwan : Yellow Ranger (played by Thuy Trang )

Zack Taylor : Black Ranger ( played by Walter Emanuel Jones )

Kimberly Hart: Pink Ranger (played by Amy Jo Johnson )

Billy Cranston : Blue Ranger (played by David Yost )

Thomas "Tommy" Oliver: Green Ranger / White Ranger (played by Jason David Frank)

Allies:

Zordon (voiced by David Fielding and later voiced by Robert L Manahan)

Alpha 5 (voiced by Richard Steven Horvitz)

Villians:

Rita Repulsa (played by Soga Machiko and later played by Carla Perez)

Lord Zedd (played by Ed Neil)

So, boys and girls who is your favorite Ranger and who is your favorite (or most intrigued by) Villian? If there's anybody I didn't put on this list, feel free to list them.

loveisbeautiful is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 7

• 0|1
  • I don't remember any of them except the Asian in the yellow I used to have a crush on her lol

• I like the pink ranger because she was hot.

• Kimberly was like my first crush, of the original 6 Rangers from season 1 that i've met, i have not met Amy Jo Johnson (Kimberly) yet, impossible to meet Trini because she passed away in a car crash over a decade ago, Amy Jo Johnson barely made her first ever Convention appearence last year.

• Green was my favorite, I liked how he'd use the flute to summon the dragon zord

• Kimberly is my favorite ;)

• Of Mighty Morphing? I say the Green Ranger.

• Yeah, he was my favorite too but probably for a different reason then it was for you lol.

• For me it's because green is my favorite color and he's was thrill.

• *trill

What Girls Said 1

• I loved watching the Power Rangers! That was the best part of my childhood.. my favorite Ranger was Tommy. the original Rangers were awesome!

• Yeah, I loved that show too. That and Goosebumps, I was a little obsessed with both lol. Tommy was my favorite too.