My Top 5 TV Shows of the Fall

So one of the many reasons that I love the Fall is because of the awesome shows that come on. I have a bunch that I watch, but for now I'll just list my top 5 favorites.

Grey's Anatomy

My Top 5 TV Shows of the Fall

One of the longest running shows on air. I remember binge watching the first 8 seasons on Netflix. It's all things drama and comedy and even though a lot of the main characters are gone, I still enjoy the show. Last season was a little dull, so I'm hoping the drama is amped up this season.

The Walking Dead

Looking forward to seeing what this season has to bring. Last season we lost a lot of good characters. I'm hoping we don't lose as many this time around. Unless it's father Gabriel. He can go. I'm excited to see how Rick and Morgan mesh with each other.

Chicago Fire

Ok, so I'll admit that I started watching this show for the eye candy lol, but I quickly became hooked. It's definitely an action packed show. With its fair share of drama too. We lost 2 major characters so far, but gained 4 new ones. And they're on their second spin off. Chicago P.D. has become pretty popular and now Chicago Med will be airing this year.

How To Get Away With Murder

This show is only in its second season, but the first one was addictive. It was kind of hard to follow at first because the first half was spent leading you up to the murder and had lots of flashbacks. But once you got used to that, it was all good. This season looks like it'll be just as good.

Heroes: Reborn

I was so excited when I heard that they were coming back with another season of Heroes. I was huge fan of the show in the past, even with the decline of it. I hated how season 4 ended. I'm sad that most of the old characters aren't coming back, but I'm excited to see some new ones, along with new powers.

I'm currently behind on most of these and need to play catch up, but I highly recommend them all. Great television. As always, stay classy GaGers. See you guys on the threads! ✌❤😎

CHARismatic110 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 3

• i'm with you on walking dead. this season has been stellar so far and it will get even better when a certain villian and his trusty baseball bat shows up. i'm actually more curious now about carol and morgan co-existing, the end of 'jss' made it look as if morgan was ready to leave.

• Yeah, they're so different. Morgan is how Rick used to be. He hasn't seen or been through enough yet.

• lol, he's identical. the way he decided to get involved in that girl's (can't remember her name) business because her husband was abusing her is mirror like to when shane beat up carol's husband for the same thing back in season 1. not saying they're wrong to do so it's just funny how similar to shane rick has become since the second half of season 4.

• Well, Rick has become a bit unpredictable ss of late. Now that I think about it, the last few episodes of the last season he WAS acting a bit Shane like. I stand corrected.

• You're missing out on Fargo. Seriously!

• Nice Take, my favorites here are The Walking Dead and Heroes Reborn ;)

What Girls Said 6

• Nice take 😊 I love Greys Anatomy, How to get Away with Murder, and Chicago fire. So far I've watched 6 seasons of Grey's Anatomy in like a month and a half 😃 so worth it.

• I haven't watched Heroes Reborn as I intend to getting it on DVD. However, I've heard it isn't that good?

• I finished all twelve (?) Seasons of grey's anatomy this week. I started in beginning of August 😅 It was soo worth it!!

• I Never liked greys anotomy,.. but i loved heroes and how to get away with murder.

• I might be bias because I live in Chicago, but I love Chicago Fire (and Chicago PD).

• Nice, I like the 3rd