A few Quotes by the Great George Carlin

A few Quotes by the Great George Carlin.

George died back in 2007 but his words continue to educate and entertain. It's not a complete list by far but I hope it encourages you to hear the rest.

On the Government

On Thinking

On Religion

On Peace

On Life

On Fire

On Work

On Pro-Life

On Himself

On Education

On Rights

We truly lost a gifted mind when George left this world and he will continued to be missed. Yet his Legacy will out live us all.

pervertedjester is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 1

• I love George Carlin. One of my favorite comedians.

What Guys Said 10

• My favourite comedian of all time.

"The planet is fine, The people.. are fucked" on Environment

"If everything that ever lived on this planet is dead, and everything living is gonna die, where does the sacred part come in" on Sanctity of life.

• carlin and izzard. my two favs

• Fighting for peace... Hahaha... Lol so true

• Those are amazing.

• You're forgetting "what ever happened to pussy farts?" & "rat shit bat shit dirty old twat, 69 assholes tied in a knot"

Carlin is the a true philosopher, poet and comedian.

• great post dude. george is a major influence to me for his clear and precise way of breaking things down. he is my all time favorite comedian and even somewhat of a philosopher and will most likely always be until i die. i love his routine about saving the planet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c and of course his epic routine regarding religion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE

he was by far the funniest and most logical comedian, not an easy combination to achieve. i miss his voice almost every day, his way of cutting through the bullshit is so badly needed right now.

• Its not hard to be a condescending asshole in all seriousness. Best comedians stay out of politics and get everyone to like them.

• George Carlin was amazing right to the end.

• "Comedian" is just a job title. He was really a philosopher.

• I was fortunate enough to see George on his last tour before he died, he looked like such a frail old man, but his energy and comedy was as good as ever.
    He's a personal hero to me, one of the brilliant minds of recent history for sure.

His later comedy was definitely more intellectual and deeper than before, and his bit "The Planet Is Fine" is certainly my favorite piece of comedy brilliance.

However, I think my favorite one liner of his will always be...

"You show me a tropical fruit and I'll show you a cocksucker from Guatemala!"

hahaha :-)

• I always liked his "Back in Town" album. And "Al Sleet" The Hippie Dippie Weather Man.