Best Board Games

A list of board games I, myself, personally, find to be one od the best - most fun and/or educational. ^-^

Chess - obviously...the best game out there for engaging your mind. Strategy and thinking ahead.

Best Board Games

Trivial Pursuit - trivia, trivia everywhere!!!! You can actually learn something from this game. A piece of general culture knowledge.

Ghost Castle - the fun is the main premise of this game. The fact that your character is risking his/her life to get to the end of the road here is just an added bonus.

Clue - a detective tale of interesting whodunnit questions - options are many, answer is just one.

Carcassonne - a game where you build a city, expand to infinity (based on how many expansions you bought) and collect points based on where you put your little people during the building. It's extremely fun, a game of chance and patience I'd say. Doesn't hurt that it's beautiful to look at.

Pictionary - where it all depends more on how well you know or get your partner than about how good of an artist you are. xD

Scotland Yard - detectives are chasing Mr. X. he can be a serial killer, a famous thief, a bank robber...whatever you want him to be. He is running fro the law and mostly he remains hidden. Your job is either to be Mr. X - which is a stressful job (but also adrenaline filled) or to be one of the detectives on the case. Choose carefully. ;)

Which one is your favorite board game or games?

LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 5

• would you like to play with me?

• Yeah, of course =)

• Haha Well... you gotta lose sometime. Playing a new game is a risk, but also an excitement. =)

• I was joking, losing isn't a problem but I always want to win

• Pick the one from Google play, I tell you my username

• I like Chess, but what about "Sorry" or "Trouble" ("Čovječe ne ljuti se")? That's my actual favorite board game ;)

• What about Risk?

• Betrayal at house on the hill, risk, exploding kittens (a card game),

What Girls Said 5

• I love Clue!

• I like pictionary. Charades is a good one too.

• chess and clue ♡♡♡
    my childhood *sigh*

• I used to play chess :)

I haven't tried the others. Thank you for sharing. I might check out some.

• I love the game Clue