Reasons why K-POP is Great, maybe even better than the rest! (If you are bored and have nothing better to do just click on it and give it a try)

*Que intro* Well hello there, glad you clicked. Hopefully you can make it through this whole mytake because I know some people don't give a sh**t, but tell me what you think :)

1. K-POP choreography!

2. They have the funniest derp faces!

3. K-POP artists always change their fashion style for each song they promote, so there is always something new!

4. The music is incredibly well-produced!

Yes, they have nice bodies too..they are not all twigs (as some people think)

Just some K-pop vines to top it all off

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 2

• It too psy and his condom style for people to see Kpop exist. Condom style. Lol. Anyway. I love k indie better though cause you can write visual novels from there songs alone. Since im a black male people look at me funny. Cause i write visual novels and drawing Asian peops.

• Well, being that I am a heterosexual male, I am not drawn to K-pop due to all of the pictures and videos of Korean guys--like you posted.

However, I have watched a lot of videos from the K-pop girl bands such as, A-Pink, Girls' Day and AOA. For me, not only are they outlandishly beautiful (for example, Naeun Son--OMG!), but a lot of the music really is catchy as hell. For instance, I love the song, "Hush," by A-Pink.

What Girls Said 0

Share the first opinion in your gender