Romantic or just plain Creepy Pop Songs...You decide!

Romantic or just plain Creepy Pop Songs... you decide.

I'm always hearing Pop songs that teater on a Stalker's Playlist but these I've heard recently. They've made me start to imagine the artists hiding in a bush or a tree writing songs while stalking their would be soul-mate.

Hello by Adell

Creepy Part: Hello from the other side (Of Prision) I must have called a thousand times To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done But when I call you never seem to be home (How dare you change your number!)

Hey There Delilah- Plain White T's

Creepy Part(s): I'm a thousand miles away (damn restraining order) But, girl, tonight you look so pretty (Thank god for Binoculars) Close your eyes Listen to my voice, it's my disguise I'm by your side (Try to sleep tonight)

A Thousand Miles- Vanessa Carlton

Creepy Part: Staring blankly ahead just making my way making a way through the crowd, And I need you, And I miss you, And now I wonder.... (is my Basement secure enough)

Everything I Do- Brian Adams

Creepy Part: Look into my eyes, you will see what you mean to me, Search your heart, search your soul, And when you find me there, You'll search no more (Because you'll be knocked out in the back of my car) Stewie really sells the creepy aspect of it!

With or Without You- U2

Creepy Part(s): Sleight of hand and twist of fate (I tied you up) On a bed of nails she makes me wait (Did I use too many drugs?) And I wait without you Through the storm we reach the shore (Stop kicking me) You gave it all but I want more (I can't let you leave) And I'm waiting for you. Bono always seems like a guy who hangs around in back alleys.

After Tonight- Mariah Carey

Creepy Part: I feel your touch caressing me This feeling's all I'll ever need With every kiss from your sweet lips It's like I'm drifting out of time Time and time again So patiently I've waited For this moment to arrive (Mariah has always been creepy to me).

The Creep- Lonely Island

Creepy Part: ALL OF IT! I just thought it would be a funny ending to the list. Plus Nicki Minaj was a perfect fit for this song.

There are a lot more examples but I decided to leave Taylor Swift and Justin Beiber off the list, cause it was just too easy.

pervertedjester is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 3

• You tried too hard, man.

• I really don't get it...

• Maybe lay off the meth.

What Guys Said 1