My Top 5 "Feel Good" Songs:

Everyone has a song (or songs!) that they go to when they're in a funk and they just wanna feel good and upbeat and get a little groove in their moves. Some of them have stuck with them for their entire lives, and some have been easily replaced. My songs tend to stick with me, and these are the ones they are:

Beyonce - 7/11

It's upbeat, it's carefree...and just watching the music video alone makes you wanna get up and dance and have a good time. Even if you're alone. It just makes you feel good.

Demi Lovato - Confident

This song just makes me feel badass. Period, point blank. I feel like I can conquer the world when it comes on. Instant volume crank.

Cupid - Cupid Shuffle

I've made a question about this song before. It's a classic, or...around my parts it is at least. I found out quite a few people have never listened or heard of this song before. It's played at pretty much any big party where there is a DJ.

Ludacris - Move

Again with another badass feelin' song. I just get so amped when this song comes on. I actually have a habit of turning it on when I'm playing video games and I know I have a boss coming up that I need to fight. It's been my background song for many a Zelda playthroughs.

RHCP - Can't Stop

I mean... it's the Red Hot Chili Peppers. The beat alone just puts you in a good mood. You'd have to be in some terrible, awful, no-good mood to not get cheered up when listening to them.

Tell me your top 5 feel good songs in the comments!

teawrecks is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 3

• I am terrible dancer but I must admit there was a bit of booty shaking to 7/11 and I tried the Cupid Shuffle (not very successfully mind you) - Yeah can't beat a bit of RHCP for upbeat tunes,

• Do I get to pick five? K. These are a few songs that I listen to add an extra boost to my already surging ego.

So when I say "I am a god." And people say who do I think I am? I say "I just told you who I thought I was. A god."

Of course my favorite band ever. The irony of this song though. I think it's funny, so yeah I'ma be sarcastic or ironic or w/e. People on here like that anyway. Here:

Gangsta Gibbs gets me hype. Makes me wanna go fuck shit up in the gym or go speeding down the highway lol.

I this band Lightning Bolt. Granted I only heard one album it's good and has some hype shit to it.

Makes me want to just explode off a stage into a crowd of people lol.

For the last one I was going to go with a Wolf Alice song, but really while some of their music is hype they do have some mellow tones to them and I don't truly listen to their music for the hype. More so the beautiful melody. So that leaves my favorite genre.. hip hop. It never fails to get me hype. The issue is always which song. That's the part I struggle the most at. Which song to pick here lol. I went with G Herbo.

I replayed that song I don't know how many times. The hook is lacking but the verses XD.

Yeah hype songs change for me all the time. I mean I still have favorite songs of all time (like that Nirvana song), but I just put songs that get me hype that can be replaced (again besides the Nirvana one).

• To this I add:

Shiny Happy People by REM

Water Music by G. F. Handel interpreted by Jacques Loussier

Sky Full of Stars (reminds me of star gazing at Joshua Tree with my wife)

What Girls Said 2