My favorite animated movies

Some are American animation, some are anime, some would even be classified as hentai, But they are all great.

1. Fire and IceMy favorite animated movies

One of my favorite movies as a kid, I lost count of how many times I've watched it. It was made in 1983 and directed by Ralph Bakshi, All the characters were created by Ralph Bakshi.

It's high fantasy with swords and sorcery.Larn is cool, Teegra was the type of woman I wanted to marry, And Dark Wolf shaped the type of hero I like. Also, the first time I heard a cuss word in a cartoon, Blew my mind at the time

2. Akira

This film was made in 1988 and was directed by Katsuhiro Otomo, It was based on the manga by Otomo (which I've never read, sadly)

Features cyberpunk, cool ass bikes, super psychic powers, And some of the coolest animation ever. This one introduced me to anime and is still one of my favorites!

3. Peter Pan

Made in 1953 and a timeless classic about never growing up and becoming a fuddy-duddy.

It also has Tinkerbelle <3

4. Kite (The Director's cut)

Awesome fight scenes, awesome characters, awesome story, and some very hot animation!

Does have some sad and very disturbing elements.

5. Heavy Metal

First time I ever saw animated nudity!

Last part is the best and it has a killer soundtrack.

6. Cowboy Bebop: The Movie

I love Cowboy Bebop and I love the Cowboy Bebop movie!

7. The Last Unicorn

This is one magical cartoon, You will either love the animation or hate it.

8. Berserk Golden Age Arc I: The Egg of the King & Berserk Golden Age Arc II: The Battle for Doldrey & Berserk: The Advent .

Blood and Guts!

9. Bible Black

Oh yeah! Watch them all.

9. La Blue Girl

Miko Mido <3

18+ like Bible Black, And has multiple parts.

10. Disney's Hercules

Herc is a hero!

Love Meg and Hades in this.

11. Afro Samurai & Resurrection

The English language version with Samuel L Jackson.

12. Princess Monoke

The English language version without a doubt.

13. Ninja Scroll

Written and directed by Yoshiaki Kawajiri. This is much loved and praised for a reason. Jubei forever!

14. Wicked City

One cool and nasty movie.

15. Dragon Age: Dawn of the Seeker

First time I seen Cassandra Pentaghast <3

16. Spirited Away

Watch this if you haven't yet.

17. Grave of the Fireflies

Zombie-Killa is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 1

• Cowboy Bebop is the bombb 👌🏽 my absolute favourite. Seen all Ghibli movies over and over 😅 And I think I binge watched all of Bible Black years ago 😳😳 no clue how I came across it but I got addicted 😂😂 Anyways good list, seen most 😁

• Thanks a lot :D You have great tastes in animation.

I found Bible Black and Kite at CD City years ago.

What Guys Said 2