Must-See Movies Of 2016

These are a list of movies that I look forward to seeing this year. Geek alert. I like comic books so there will be some comic book movies on this list. The comic book movies will be dominating this year.

Captain America Civil War: this movie is the third installment of the Captain america movie trilogy. Fans who have seen Avengers, Age of ultron, iron man, iron man 2, Captain america, and Captain America: The Winter Soldier will have a better understanding of the Civil War movie. Must see movies of 2016

Batman v Superman: As a batman fan I had to add this. I will be seeing this on the premiere day. I'm super excited. I saw the animated movie some years ago so I'm excited to see a live action movie with batman and superman on screen together for the first time.

Suicide Squad: I saw Assault on Arkham and I loved it so I'm excited to see this movie. I'm a fan of dark humor.

Don't be afraid of the New joker.

10 Cloverfield lane: I like John Goodman. I have never seen him play a role like this before

The boy: this movie is its own unique genre, it has definitely set the bar high for toy doll thrillers

Deadpool: Although I did not find it amazing, I found it kind of funny and it had amazing cinematography and action.

13
ikissedtheskyonce is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• 10 Cloverfield Lane I think is probably really good. I need to see that.

Suicide Squad I think will be a major success for DC Comics. That'll be their "Ironman" for this new wave of films.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, Captain America: Civil War!!!

Sponsored

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!