10 Things I Really Loved About The Deadpool Movie

10 Things I Really Loved About The Deadpool Movie.#WadeWilson

10. They got the origin story right

They even remembered he was from Canada!

9. Stan Lee's cameo was awesome!

Of course, I love all Stan Lee cameos.

8. They got Deadpool's powers right

I always kinda worry about this after I seen how they handled Rouge in the X-Men movies.

Of course, They didn't show nearly all of Deadpool's abilities but I assume he has them.

7. They finally got Colossus right in a movie

About time too, Colossus is a cool character.

6. Deadpool's Girlfriend

She was super cool <3

5. All the Cussin'

I really love bad words and crude humor all over the place :)

4. Perfect mix of violence and comedy

No wonder it is the highest grossing R-rated movie ever, And its success has helped pave the way for Wolverine 3 to be an R-rated movie as well.

3. The Angel and Colossus fight was epic

I'd get it on with Angel big time, Serious babe!

2. The Ending was great in every way

The whole movie was, very entertaining.

1. Negasonic Teenage Warhead

My favorite character in the movie <3

My one complaint...

Deadpool wasn't exactly ugly enuff.

Peace.

Zombie-Killa is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 5

• Stan Lee's cameo was amazing. Wade has always been one of my favourite characters and I loved the film so much <3 After hearing about how Ryan Reynolds loved the Deadpool comics, I kinda breathed a sigh of relief like 'finally, he's gonna be done justice', y'know? And I thought he did a really good job of it, even if I agree that Deadpool wasn't quite ugly enough in my opinion... Plus, it would have been cool if they introduced some hint to a Copycat storyline.

• I thought the whole movie was cheesy lol..

• One of my favorite superheroes :)

• it was a great movie but kinda boring, it's always a story about revenge

• lol, Stan make's a cameo in every movie he has made by the way. no shade just saying lol

What Guys Said 9

• I agree with you on the last part. He just looked like he had first degree burns or something and they weren't that ugly.

• I think there could've been more dark and fucked up humor. There was a surprising amount of "silly" humor that could've been in a PG movie.

• The Deadpool movie was everything I wanted an more. I was already a fan of Ryan Reynolds, but this definitely put the cherry on top. This movie not only met every once of my expectations, but actually went way above them.

It's great to see that Marvel finally turned 18. :)

• I must watch that movie, I've heard it's really good.

• finally a good topic which is not about some bullshit crababy or some imaginary love story

• I don't like superhero stuff but it was quite good considering. I liked the basil fawlty reference, that's pretty much the only thing I remember to be honest, you don't expect a reference like that in an American film

• ehhhh warhead is an ugly little dyke

• I never saw Deadpool as ugly. It just doesn't work.
    I've seen uglier TBH

• Dead pool was AWESOME... batman vs superman not so much...
    im not really a dead pool fan but after doing a bit of research and also seeing the trailer they had like a year and a half or two ago... i couldn't wait... and then i heard that Ryan Reynolds was playing it... i was all in... and it didn't disappoint at all...