Shows I Recommend To Binge Watch On Netflix

Ever get into a show and watch all 8 seasons in two days? Need something to fill those lonely days, having only netflix and NO chill? (like some people on tend to have-no chill hehe) Here are some shows I believe to be the best to binge watch, whether for a single day or five days.

Shows I Recommend To Binge Watch On Netflix.

Dexter - About a murder and it's amazing, a great show. 8 seasons, 96 episodes, my personal favorite.

Weeds - ~8 seasons, 102 episodes, second favorite.

Supernatural -11 seasons, 23 episodes per season, great paranormal show.

Futurama - 140 episodes, 7 seasons.

American Horror Story - 5 seasons, 63 episodes, great show.

Brickleberry - 3 seasons, 36 episodes, very funny.

The Walking Dead - 83 episodes, 6 seasons

That 70's show - 8 seasons, 200 episodes.

Orange is the new black. -3 seasons, 39 episodes, very dramatic.

Jessica Jones. - 13 episodes, only 1 season, great show, captivating.

Archer - 7 seasons, 78 episodes, very funny.

All of these shows I personally enjoy very much, and I've seen all of them (all episodes)

Now, I'll be posting another MyTake on Movies to watch on Netflix. Hope you enjoy these suggestions. :)

614

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's what you have to do.
    Watch prison break. Then watch the flash, then legends of tomorrow, then dinotopia, then prison break again.
    Badass Michael scofield will never be the same to you again. You have to do it jn this order that way your brain connects prison break as an origin story for cw's captain cold. Then get your fill of cold pun and campy fun with the flash and legends of tomorrow. Then dinotopia for dinosaurs and to coo over little michael scofield. Then prison break again because a) the first time wasn't enough and b) you will never look at badass Michael scofield the same way again, because, parka.

Sponsored

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 13

• Great recommendations, I like most of them :D

• YESS!!! I am so happy you mentioned Archer.

I literally was scrolling through your list preparing to say you should watch Archer when you ended the take with it.

• I agree with many of your selections. I do not have time to bing watch anything. That being said I am glad I have something new to watch every night. Since I subscribe to Hulu too I can stay caught up on all my favorite shows.

• Dexter, Monk, The Mentalist, The Sopranos, Breaking Bad and Shameless.

All great series in their own right.

• I second Dexter. That's been my life the past 2-3 months

• Forensic Files and The New Detectives are good if you enjoy Dexter.

• That's very true. True even if you DON'T enjoy Dexter. :) I have seen literally every episode of both those except for some of the very new Forensic Files.

• Game of Thrones

Oh wait.

Hey, is Netflix still always one or two season behind the shows? That's one of the reasons I stopped using it. And they never had any movies I actually wanted to watch.

• I've never watched that show yet and only for some shows. For others they're up to date.

• I don't know lol they are with Family Guy, Futurama and American Dad, I know that.

• Probably because Family Guy's latest season ended a while ago or something.

• I have lived this list!

• No Daredevil? :P

• I like watch all of those!!

• you forgot
    house of cards
    Sherlock Holmes
    bloodline
    Peaky blinders
    Anumamiacs
    Boondocks

And like 10 other shows that I didn't list that are all significantly better than at least 4 shows you mentioned

• Well im not gonna list shows i have yet to watch, so you can lose the superior attitude

• If you have school and shit to do, you aren't procrastinating hard enough 😂👌. Also, you might as well include them. People always looking for shit to watch on Netflix! Good knows I am 😂

• I worry about my grades too hard to procrastinate constantly. and well they're either cartoons are bad shows but i like them xD

• Gossip Girl is an excellent show that I personally recommend! :-D

• West wing. Fraiser.

What Girls Said 5

• Good choices! I find that a lot of shows I like to watch aren't on Netflix, though. Some other ones I watch are:

○ The Vampire Diaries
    ○ Game of Thrones
    ○ The Originals
    ○ The 100
    ○ Orphan Black
    ○ Reign

If you like The Walking Dead, I would suggest watching The 100. It's post-apocalyptic and very intense.

• Never heard of Jessica Jones; I'll look into it.

• Dexter... yess!! It was great show... and Monk was awesome as well... and House.. ❤

• Cool shows, I love Supernatural :)

• You HAVE to watch Pretty Little Liars!!! Netflix just added the 6th season! I am currently binge watching it. It's amazing!