6 Naturally Handsome Guys Who Don't Need Makeup or Fame

Honestly, most of the eye candy stuff posted here is total BS and I see some otherwise average looking dudes being fawned over by women, they would definitely look like shit without fame and makeup.

So here is a NO BS list of people I can think of off the top of my head. If you know some more, do add. These are mostly men who would look good regardless of their fame and money based on their facial features alone.

1. Matt Bomer

2. Marcello Alvarez

3. Sidharth Malhotra

4. Chace Crawford

5. Burak Oscivit

6. Zayn Malik

This is only 1% and there are still a hell lot more, but I'm a little short on time. I'll make new myTakes to add based on what i know and if you have some to add, go ahead. My point is people have no clue how to judge.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 6

• I know who you are lol😛

• Burak can have my babies, I want to learn Turkish just for him😭❤️

• a bit like alvarez but my eyebrows are way too low lol. He doesn't look great outside instagram

• CHACE CRAWFORD YESSS

• Perfect selection except that Zayn kid.

• yes to everyone except zayn malik. to me he has a baby face i dont like it.

• BURAK OSCIVIT IS MY BABY YES😭😍❤️

• Add Fawad Khan and the list is complete
    www.google.com.pk/search

• look at him in kapoor and sons without the beard, ITS OVER, he is annihilated by even bulked up sidharth malhotra in that SORRY

• Yeah he is a great actor and all but this is only facial aesthetics

• 😎😹

What Guys Said 3

• I can't understand why people think Zayn baby is cool. He is really under average. Burak Oscivit looks better among them. Brunette guy, but not gang type ugly middle eastern brunette. I would like to look like him.

• I like Siddharth and Marcello the most personally burakss eye area is amazing

• They must be zyn Malik may be 10 years back lol.
    Siddharth is cool though

• I've noticed most of these guys all have a few things in common.