10 Girls That Strayed Far From Disney

Ten ex-Disney stars that went buck wild.

1. Selena Gomez10 Girls That Strayed Far From Disney

She appeared on the Disney channel's Wizards of Waverly place. I never watched the show, Because I don't watch the Disney channel. But after Disney, she starred in Spring Breakers showing that ass off, made some pretty erotic music videos(That I have watched several times), went to rehab, And dated the king of the douchebags, Justin Beaver.

She might still be a good girl. Who knows? But damn, She looks like she could be bad if she wanted! <3

2. Vanessa Hudgens

The sexiest high school musical star also went on to star in Spring breakers. I think she was also the first ex-Disney babe who had nudes leaked.

I really loved her in that movie Frozen Ground, She is very good at playing an emotionally damaged but lovable ho.

3. Britney Spears

Started out as a musketeer and ending up going crazy as shit, Shaving her head and all that.

4. Zendaya Coleman

From Disney star to bad bitch.

She has a kinda pretty face and some stunning hair. The biggest problem I have with this chick is she has zero lady curves. Being skinny is one thing, But goddamn.

Might be half black, But she definitely didn't inherit a black girl's ass (or any of their other sexy attributes)

I don't like her at all, But a lot of people do and that's ok.

5. Lindsay Lohan

A total human train wreck, For the most part. She started out playing twins for Disney. Speaking of twins, The one thing she will always have going for her is those knockers!

6. Demi Lovato

Went bipolar, got into self-harm and bulimia because she didn't like being chunky or some shit. Got her life back on track apparently when pedo bear Fez turnt her underage ass out.

Still annoying af and making some of the crappiest music ever.

Like Rihanna and several other pop stars, She needs to hire a PR manager to run her Twitter account. But I kinda love watching them fight and get nasty :P

7. Cristina Milian

Went ratchet in a major way!

8. Ashley Tisdale

Loves getting tattoos and posing semi-nude. Why she doesn't go full nude is beyond me :(

9. Christina Aguilera

10. Miley Cyrus

Nobody else worked so hard to drop their good girl image so fast. And with her it all looked mostly deliberate.

Hannah Montana became the spokesperson for degenerate wannabes in the blink of an eye. And she still makes shit music and has one of the most annoying voices ever!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 10

• Lol this was actually bad. If you even watched Spring Breakers yourself, Selena actually played an innocent girl in the movie. Besides, a role from a movie doesnt' count since it's called acting. I can see why you feel that way about Britney, Miley, and Lindsey Lohan. But why are Zendaya and Vanessa Hudgens even on this list? Vanessa's nudes were also leaked without her consent.

Basically, this take was an epic fail.

• I say Lindsay really messed herself up the most.
    Demi was messed up too...

• I rad an interview where Lindsay Lohan said she wouldn't even have a drink so she wouldn't risk embarrassing Disney.
      Guess after Disney she went on one hell of a downward spiral.

• Miley went zero to one hundred real quick

• True true.

• Yup ALL of them chicks whent crazy

• Zendaya still works for Disney...

• How did Zendaya behave "un-Disney" like? The remaining ladies on this list you (may) have a case for - I'll not dispute Lohan or Cyrus at all - but Zendaya? Your only argument against her is she's skinny, and that makes her a bad girl? It doesn't make sense.

• I really looked up to Linsey Lohan when I was younger, I hope she gets better and tries to get back on track for her own sake

• I really miss the old Miley Cyrus

• Holy objectification.

Congrats, you wrote a take filled with shallowness, sexism, a total disregard for the impact of mental illness, and absolutely nothing intelligent.

What Guys Said 17

• i feel like a lot of them rebel against the image they gain from being associated with disney. like they don't want to be seen as a goodie goodie

• eh they were as disgusting as ever even when they didn't traded Mickey mouse cash for dicks

• Well, some of them have become really alluring since the Disney era, great Take ;)

• Vanessa! Hell yeah she is hot.

Didn't realize christina was disney.

Yeah once they go bad, they never come back. It's funny, maybe a good girl is just a bad one who hasn't been seen bad yet?

Can check mine question out? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2060297-can-you-explain-why-women-appear-less-innocent-around-less-good-guys

• Vanessa Hudgens is a dreamboat <3

• Any thoughts would be appreciated on there

• Also christina is so hot in that pic. Her and hudgens damn hot threesome.

• They're not owned by Disney, they're actresses looking for work. Some of this is stunts to avoid being typecast. They don't want to be seen through that extremely narrow lens and only be cast as "good girls." But you know that, right?

• It is actually a serious issue - Why have these sickly sweet child stars gone rogue - Maybe it is time to look at restrictions for young actors - They can only appear in so many episodes in a year, must take a 3 year break afterwards if under 18 - It will stop industry taking over a kid making her a lollipop star, keeping her as child for as long as possible with pigtails and breasts strapped down so much so she feels the need to show the world she is an adult and the only way she knows how is to act like a trashy stripper at 19.

• Disney is just a brand, it sells it products through charming children with its unique ways. It tells you fairy tails that are a fantasy and have yet to become reality in real life.

The kids who take the roles of those fairy tails are just "acting", their life is much different than what they portray on the television. As the person grows, their opinions about things change, they look around and see whats the next big thing they can do, whats trending right now. Whether it's good or bad, that realisation doesn't come until they feel the consequences to their actions.

Some learn from the mistake of others, some learn from doing mistakes themselves, some don't realise until it's too late, some just keep on doing the same thing again & again expecting to see different results.

Believe it or not, this is the society we live in these days, where young girls are told to grow up quickly, they are introduced to makeups, dresses (that usually show their curves) and tell them that they are desired if they do the slutty stuff.

Kids follow their idol stars that they cherish and try to mimic the same thing they do, if the role models are bad, no wonder you aren't doing that great either.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

We need to open our eyes and do our best to raise our children in NOT becoming what we see as common these days.

• attention hoes gone bad. surprise surprise.

• Its usually planned by former child stars to sex it up because sex sells and America loves hot jailbait ass.

• weird, two minutes ago i was jacking off while looking at the pictures of selena gomez

• Why did these girls think they were special in the first place? Where did the pedestal come from?

• Most of the disney girls turn into train wrecks.. I think Mickey abused them so they turned out like this when they grew up.

• There are reasons a lot of child stars have train wreck lives.

• Ok what didZendaya Coleman do? nothing she the only 1 on tye list so far not going around being a ho.

• i would bang all but a few..

• Miley is so ewww..

• This is why the terrorists bomb us.

And I am perfectly ok with that :)