5 Dangerous Internet Challenges Nobody Should Ever Try

With the rise of so-called 'internet challenges. It's not surprise that people will do some absolutely moronic things because its a 'challenge' but sometimes these go beyond moronic and to the point where it can result in a trip to the emergency room or even the morgue and you can find videos of all these challenges on YouTube.

Here are 4 Dangerous Internet Challenges

1. The Pass-out Challenge

This challenge is where a person gets their friend to cut off their air supply until they fall unconscious. Yeah, thats the challenge, have a friend choke you out. There is no part two, its have a friend choke you out so you can put it on youtube. Why people thought this was a good idea I've got no clue but the CDC says that at least 82 people from the ages of 6-19 have died in the U.S alone from this challenge.

2. The Salt and Ice Challenge

This challenge involves putting salt all over a part of your body, then putting ice on it then trying to withstand the pain for as long as you can. The problem is that this creates a chemical reaction that will burn your skin. A twelve year old had to be hospitalized for second degree burns and it took him two months to recover.

3. The Warhead Challenge

I'm sure plenty of us have had extreme sour warheads before and for those who have not, they are INCREDIBLY sour candies. I mean just sucking on one of them is a thoroughly unpleasant experience. Now this challenge is to put a whole lot of them into your mouth at once and I know that right now all of you who've had one are probably now cringing at the thought. However it gets worse. It doesn't just feel uncomfortable it will make you bleed due to the ingredients in them, A young boy in Australia burned his tongue on a lollipop and you can find plenty of videos on YouTube of people doing this challenge and then bleeding from their mouths.

4. The Kylie Jenner Lip Challenge

This is actually the first time I actually found out who Kylie Jenner is, I was kinda vaguely aware that a person with that name existed but now I can put a face to the name. So apparently this Ms. Jenner has like large lips and people wanted to emulate that. So what they do is put a lips in a shot glass and suck out all the air to create a vacuum the problem is that it's not healthy, it can bruise your lips and burst blood vessels, and at worst it can result in a trip to the hospital due to the fact that your lips burst.

5. The Fire Challenge

Of all the challenges on this list, this one is the worst. First let me ask you a question, do you have any desire to set yourself on fire on film then upload it to YouTube? I hope not but the fact that this challenge exists shows that some people do have that desire.

That is what the fire challenge is, a person dumps flammable liquid on themselves and then lights a match so as to set themselves on fire another person films it and the result is uploaded to YouTube and yes, this has killed people. The fact that there are people willing to do this lowers my faith in humanity.

#DONTDOTHISANYWHERE

Waffles731 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 15

A few of my friends and I used to do something similar to the first one as kids. We thought it was harmless fun back then but looking back, I'm glad nothing serious happened.

The cinnamon challenge is another extremely dangerous one.

Where's the cinnamon challenge? 😶 You can't eat raw cinnamon because it can make you cough and if can get into your lungs and inhibit breathing.

Also the fire challenge. This is when people literally light themselves on fire and see how long they can last.

cbssanfran.files.wordpress.com/.../...hallenge.jpg

Yeah but other than that this was accurate haha.

I may sound like I have a dry sense of humor but I hate all kinds of internet challenges. I don't think they're fun and I see them as something pointless. I dislike even the most harmless ones such the Bean Boozled challenge, if you know something is very disgusting then don't put it on your mouth!
    And wow, the ones you listed really seem dangerous.

Yeah, because it's SO FUN to pass out...
    Smh stupid bitches -_-

Humans are stupid.

All of these are stupid and dangerous challenges. Why would anyone with half a brain try any of these? I have no hope at all for humanity.

I hate internet challenges, I don't see the point of it.
    what are they trying to do anyway, to become internet famous or to hurt/kill themselves?

A younger, much more stupid me, did the salt and ice challenge on my hand and wrist. I regret it but thankfully I wasn't left with any scars. HOWEVER there was a terrible challenge trending in my school called "the eraser challenge" which involves you taking an eraser to the body part of your choice, and rubbing it back and forth on your skin (like you would on paper) and keep going at it until your skin breaks or you can't take the pain anymore. This dumbass challenge did however leave a scar (fairly visible) on the back of my left hand. I regret it so much. And I would take it back if I could.

I can't even. People are crazy! Sigh.
    The "challenge accepted" thing reminds me of Barney Stinson though. LOL

I can't even look at that guy with the Kylie Jenner lips. That's disgusting.

I never did any of these challenges.

I was looking for the cinnamon challenge and found this. LOL

https://youtu.be/9vkS7J7hh0Y

People are so stupid haha

Good list!

What Guys Said 13

Well at least it's not mentioning that film that no one should ever see or the 2 girls and a cup thing. Though there was a variation of number 1 in my neighborhood as a kid in like 5th or 6th grade. It was just trying to make yourself pass out. My friends could do that but I never got the hang of it. lol

Maybe this is a dumb question, but...

Why, WHY are there people in this world stupid enough to try any of this? :P

LOL yeah #4 really looks attractive..

what about the cinnamon challenge? I had a guy come in from a collapsed lung from coughing so violently.

Stupid people die :)

Thanks. During bondage tonight, I'm going to tie my girlfriend up and put salt and then ice on her ass hole and then light it on fire

This is good. All ignorant people will die and the world will be left with smart people.

I've done 1,3,5

What made you think it was a good idea to do any of these especially the fire challenge

Its what we did when we were bored. We used to do this before YouTube was even a thing.

So this is what boredom and the desire for desperate attention can do to people, I see.

I'm pretty sure these people that attempted those things are either very suicidal, and just didn't care of what the consequences are such as what excruciating pain and suffering they will have to go through and they might even have death wishes to try and outdo others that have tried this, possibly thinking that they "might" just be able to walk away fine as if nothing really bad could or would happen to them.

I will never understand humans in their need to do such things.

I hadn't heard of some of these but found this list fun---good to know !

Nothing is more deadly than the haribo sugarless gummy bears challenge 😱😱😱💩💩💩💩

the crystal challenge should also not be tried. i have blurred the ingredients because it makes chlorine gas which is very lethal.
    http://i.imgur.com/I5aUaxX.jpg