7 Reasons Why I Love Music

Everyone who listens to music has their own reasons for why they like it. These are my personal reasons for why I love music.

RELAXATION

Sometimes during the night time (and the morning too), I like to lay down with my headphones and put on some nice relaxing music. It can also help me to fall asleep.

STRESS

I find that when I'm stressed out, music tends to be my go-to method to help me reduce my stress. All I have to do is sit down for a while, play some of my stress reducing songs and I'll be good to go.

IT HELPS TIME FLY BY

There will always be times where I'm early for something, or, when I have to wait for something/someone. Jamming out to some music often helps time fly by. Put on some good songs and before you know it 10 minuets, 20 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour etc has gone by.

MOTIVATION TO WORKOUT

Just like many people, I have many times where I catch myself unmotivated to workout. There has been many times where I'm at the gym and I realize I forgot my headphones at home. Getting through the workout is a bit of a struggle when that happens, but when I got my headphones, the music blasting in my ears with some songs that'll pump me up, I'll be ready for a good workout.

VARIETY

There are many different kinds of music genres out there. There's stuff like rap/hip hop, rock, metal, R&B, jazz, house, electronica, blues, ambiance, orchestral etc. Depending on what my mood is I can easily find a song from the music genres I listen to and play it.

DANCING

Okay, even though I can't really dance, I do like to get on my feet and bust some moves every now and then, nothing I'd let anyone see though.

YOU GET TO CREATE YOUR OWN

I was always fascinated by the idea of making music. I was never in a band or anything even though I own a saxophone I used to play. I do like to create my own music through music making software. I'm not that great at it but during my spare time I'll go on the computer and make some hip hop beats.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

The main reason why I like music is because it's pleasant to listen to. I also like to use it to dance *in private*

ok. who doesn't love music?

I'm probably the only person that I can personally think of as of right now that literally listens to music 24/7... literally