1. Everything started with a lie.
She wasn't discovered, she didn't impress anyone, she literally couldn't even sing when she started.
2. Her father bought her career.
He owns 3% of the record label she makes albums for.
3. She wasn't the underdog, she was the Regina George.
Her backstory she put out there was the exact opposite of her real life. She was the mean, popular girl most of us detest and can't relate to.
4. She alienates celebrities who prove to be a threat to her career.
She tries to make them look bad, or make them seem unstable or stupid.
5. All of her ex-boyfriends signed a non-disclosure agreements.
Why? So she can say anything she wants about them, but they have to keep their mouths shut. Isn't that a bit strange?
6. She was proven to be a liar.
Not just the Kanye thing, but everything up to today... People resurface, things get revealed. Interesting how she still loves to play the victim, though.
7. She's a wannabe master manipulator.
She manipulated YouTube (Shane Dawson's video of her was deleted per her legal demand), she manipulated Apple music, she manipulated her 'attack on stage when 'Kanye made her famous' - she knew about it and they had a deal, but she played the victim yet again.
All in all - just a shady person who needs some therapy. But hey, at least she made lots of money from it - and that's why she loves her loyal fans. Every fan one more dollar.