7 Reasons Taylor Swift Ultimately Exiled Herself From People's Hearts

1. Everything started with a lie.

She wasn't discovered, she didn't impress anyone, she literally couldn't even sing when she started.

2. Her father bought her career.

He owns 3% of the record label she makes albums for.

3. She wasn't the underdog, she was the Regina George.

Her backstory she put out there was the exact opposite of her real life. She was the mean, popular girl most of us detest and can't relate to.

4. She alienates celebrities who prove to be a threat to her career.

She tries to make them look bad, or make them seem unstable or stupid.

5. All of her ex-boyfriends signed a non-disclosure agreements.

Why? So she can say anything she wants about them, but they have to keep their mouths shut. Isn't that a bit strange?

6. She was proven to be a liar.

Not just the Kanye thing, but everything up to today... People resurface, things get revealed. Interesting how she still loves to play the victim, though.

7. She's a wannabe master manipulator.

She manipulated YouTube (Shane Dawson's video of her was deleted per her legal demand), she manipulated Apple music, she manipulated her 'attack on stage when 'Kanye made her famous' - she knew about it and they had a deal, but she played the victim yet again.

All in all - just a shady person who needs some therapy. But hey, at least she made lots of money from it - and that's why she loves her loyal fans. Every fan one more dollar.

LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 27

What exactly happened with her that makes you dislike her so much?

She's the epitome of all rude, mean, negative, arrogant girls I've met in high-school...
      Could tell from day 1 she was a fraud. It irks me she fooled so many young girls who aspire to be like her - when being her is actually a terrible personality choice.

I know someone who is good friends with her Talyor Swifts roommate. She says that she was really mean and actually kinda a bitch. She told me that back when everyone loved her

Another mainstream artist that sucks and is fake, why am I not surprised?

Why are people suddenly posting stuff about her?

My sister (age 22) has been saying for YEARS when T. Swift first debuted (my sister was about 15), how much of a phony she was image-wise.

Her insight proved to be fantastic.

Because she's a stupid whore

I was never impressed by her singing. That's all, I guess.

who cares

Is it true she made her boyfriend sign non disclosure agreement!..
    LOL she is a sexy mean bitch!.. I like her music until album red!.. After it I lost taste for her music I still have 1000pic,.. Of her they are beautiful!.. 😍😍😍swiftie forever...
    I don't like her as a person!.. But definitely like her songs!.. Because I find women whinning about their ex funny!..
    And her pictures because lot make up shows a magic on that canvas!..

I haven't followed her career that closely - I would know some of her songs and a couple of her showmances but that would be about it - She seems to be one of those people who stir up a lot of pro and anti emotion - Good well researched take

So she's like so many others and everyone hates on her because she is young, hot, and cute?
    I like her music, I think she's hot, and you can think what you want, and focus on whatever nonsense and dram you need.

I just think she wants everyone to think she is a sweet girl, but in my opinion, Miss Swift is not a genuine sweet girl.

I'd drink her bath water then shit on her chest.

Itt OP is jealous of a beautiful, talented young woman, and is judging her, even tho theyve never met. Interesting take. I would rate it 1.5/10

I still like Taylor.

A bit like Emma Watson and her whinny and sexist #HeforShe campaign speeches. God they make me cringe. Her voice is like stepping on a cat.

When dod this happen? I thought peeps loved tay sway

Thank you for writing this. This girl makes my skin creak.

Is there any evidence to any of this or are this just a massive he said, she said?

I hate her songs too.

I've always disliked her because she seems so fake. Plus, her music has gone from sort of Americana-type country to totally glammed up techno-pop in the mold of Bruno Mars. No, no, no... not.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 24

She's pretty much avg as far as stars go with the lying.

I can see why you'd think that, but since her target audience are kids or teenage girls - it makes it a lot worse.

I am a singer, I have many people that I adore in music. I am the ultimate fan of genuine people and raw talent. Example, I love Carrie Underwood, Blake Shelton for who they are and what they bring to Country Music, they are true to their craft... Taylor Swift is a flip flop, who can't sing worth a crap. I have said that since day one. However, I will give her props for her writing skills, but she gets her lyrics from pain of real life experience, and that makes the best writing. I never listen to her music after the first time I hear a song... gotta hand it to the girl, she made some dough...

I can't stand her

Interesting. Since I don't know her personally, I don't feel like I can really make assumptions about her personality. However, it does seem like she is always involved in drama with other celebrities. In my opinion, if someone has drama with THAT many people, maybe it's not everyone else, maybe it's you. Sometimes it's good to do some self-reflection.

Knew it was a facade. I've never liked her.

I'm not a fan of Taylor, but where did you get all of this information from?

so how did she get her start?
    3% isn't much

I like her voice she does sing good in my opinion

Girl I can tell your experience in high school was like mine haha xD

I don't follow her at all. The only song I really enjoyed was Bad Blood. That's it. Celebrities are probably the top people that are misunderstood. What I mean by that is that the spotlight makes them glorious, somehow above average people. Had she'd continue living the normal life, nobody would care. You'd walk down the street and pass her by without asking for an autograph or clinging to her ankles like a sick dog.

In that case, who really knows what a person is like. I have bad vibes even about Beyonce. She recently had a concert in my area, and my coworkers were talking about how nervous and excited they were. Yet Beyonce's tickets will have you choking in price, almost worth two paychecks of your hard earned money. And then she prevents you from getting the tickets early becuase she doesn't want people copying them. So, what if they do mail them 2 to 3 days before the concert and there's a mix up and you never get your ticket? There goes your two paychecks thrown away for nothing.

So, yeah... I try not to stick too close to celebrities.

Just another rich bitch that uses her daddys money to become even more self involved and more famous. I didn't like her the first time I saw her "teardrops on my guitar" video.

I still think she's pretty :P

i hate her, i can't explain why but she is so fuck1n irritates me, esp her stupid face

Well she's the spoiled daughter of a wealthy man with powerful showbiz connections its nothing new to see these now manufactured celebrities famous because their parents paid for their fame. Look Angelina Jolie, Hilton sister, Bryonce, Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, Kardashian/Jenner brood, Katy Perry, Will Smiths awful kids and probably a hell of a lot more. Popstars/Celebs/movei stars all come of an industry conveyor and talent matters less than who your Mommy/Daddy and how good your agent is.

What's wrong with that? So what she was with and popular why should she be punished for that? As for a non disclosure agreement most people sign that thing. And don't say that Katy is better then Taylor because I heard them both live and there's no contest there. I don't like Taylor that much but the shit she does is really not worse then any other celebrity.

I've met people who went to high school with her and apparently she was a total bitch. She was exactly like Regina George.

Why does everyone else suddenly hate her? I don't follow celebrity gossip so I don't know if something happened recently or what's going on.

I've been saying this for years. Seems people are just starting to see past her "innocent" act.

WOW you really dislike her!

she's so rich lol.. so whatever she is or whatever she did worked for her

• More from Girls
    4