7 Reasons Taylor Swift Ultimately Exiled Herself From People's Hearts

1. Everything started with a lie.

She wasn't discovered, she didn't impress anyone, she literally couldn't even sing when she started.

2. Her father bought her career.

He owns 3% of the record label she makes albums for.

3. She wasn't the underdog, she was the Regina George.

Her backstory she put out there was the exact opposite of her real life. She was the mean, popular girl most of us detest and can't relate to.

4. She alienates celebrities who prove to be a threat to her career.

She tries to make them look bad, or make them seem unstable or stupid.

5. All of her ex-boyfriends signed a non-disclosure agreements.

Why? So she can say anything she wants about them, but they have to keep their mouths shut. Isn't that a bit strange?

6. She was proven to be a liar.

Not just the Kanye thing, but everything up to today... People resurface, things get revealed. Interesting how she still loves to play the victim, though.

7. She's a wannabe master manipulator.

She manipulated YouTube (Shane Dawson's video of her was deleted per her legal demand), she manipulated Apple music, she manipulated her 'attack on stage when 'Kanye made her famous' - she knew about it and they had a deal, but she played the victim yet again.

All in all - just a shady person who needs some therapy. But hey, at least she made lots of money from it - and that's why she loves her loyal fans. Every fan one more dollar.

2427
LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• What exactly happened with her that makes you dislike her so much?

• She's the epitome of all rude, mean, negative, arrogant girls I've met in high-school...
      Could tell from day 1 she was a fraud. It irks me she fooled so many young girls who aspire to be like her - when being her is actually a terrible personality choice.

• I know someone who is good friends with her Talyor Swifts roommate. She says that she was really mean and actually kinda a bitch. She told me that back when everyone loved her

Most Helpful Girl

• Well she's the spoiled daughter of a wealthy man with powerful showbiz connections its nothing new to see these now manufactured celebrities famous because their parents paid for their fame. Look Angelina Jolie, Hilton sister, Bryonce, Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, Kardashian/Jenner brood, Katy Perry, Will Smiths awful kids and probably a hell of a lot more. Popstars/Celebs/movei stars all come of an industry conveyor and talent matters less than who your Mommy/Daddy and how good your agent is.

Sponsored

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 26

• You keep saying her father owns 3% of her label. So what? 😂😂 he made a goI'd decision to invest thats all what that means. He would need to own 51% or more to make any decisions or anything regarding the labels business. He didn't buy her career he simply invest in his daughters talents.

• So bought her career...

• No he simply invested in her label that owns 3% of the shares. he's partial owner but he can't make any decisions unless the all owners agree. Which is why the crucial number of 51% is important. They have controling vote which her father has none of. So he couldnt swing them to do something.
      Also he's 3% of ownership doesn't necessarily mean he actually used money. It could of been any asset. Maybe equipment before she had a label.

• Number 7, it figures and makes sense. Because why not? It's always about the FUCKING $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• My sister (age 22) has been saying for YEARS when T. Swift first debuted (my sister was about 15), how much of a phony she was image-wise.

Her insight proved to be fantastic.

• I never paid attention to her. She's a pop singer. They're almost all manufactured products. In not into pop but I found her songs particularly hard to remember 45 seconds after they ended. I mean she was just so obviously a product not some amazing talent.

So I didn't know anything about her personal life but what it apparently now being revealed is about what I would have assumed anyway!

• Her music is fucking annoying ughhhhh

• I've always disliked her because she seems so fake. Plus, her music has gone from sort of Americana-type country to totally glammed up techno-pop in the mold of Bruno Mars. No, no, no... not.

• She's a snotty little twerp !

• A bit like Emma Watson and her whinny and sexist #HeforShe campaign speeches. God they make me cringe. Her voice is like stepping on a cat.

• So she's like so many others and everyone hates on her because she is young, hot, and cute?
    I like her music, I think she's hot, and you can think what you want, and focus on whatever nonsense and dram you need.

• I still like Taylor.

• I was never impressed by her singing. That's all, I guess.

• Is it true she made her boyfriend sign non disclosure agreement!..
    LOL she is a sexy mean bitch!.. I like her music until album red!.. After it I lost taste for her music I still have 1000pic,.. Of her they are beautiful!.. 😍😍😍swiftie forever...
    I don't like her as a person!.. But definitely like her songs!.. Because I find women whinning about their ex funny!..
    And her pictures because lot make up shows a magic on that canvas!..

• @LittleSally I know Taylor Swift is your Role Model

• Thank you for writing this. This girl makes my skin creak.

• hahahaha.. cool. who cares about some celeb?

• I haven't followed her career that closely - I would know some of her songs and a couple of her showmances but that would be about it - She seems to be one of those people who stir up a lot of pro and anti emotion - Good well researched take

• When dod this happen? I thought peeps loved tay sway

• Why are people suddenly posting stuff about her?

• I just think she wants everyone to think she is a sweet girl, but in my opinion, Miss Swift is not a genuine sweet girl.

• I'd drink her bath water then shit on her chest.

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 23

• I don't follow her at all. The only song I really enjoyed was Bad Blood. That's it. Celebrities are probably the top people that are misunderstood. What I mean by that is that the spotlight makes them glorious, somehow above average people. Had she'd continue living the normal life, nobody would care. You'd walk down the street and pass her by without asking for an autograph or clinging to her ankles like a sick dog.

In that case, who really knows what a person is like. I have bad vibes even about Beyonce. She recently had a concert in my area, and my coworkers were talking about how nervous and excited they were. Yet Beyonce's tickets will have you choking in price, almost worth two paychecks of your hard earned money. And then she prevents you from getting the tickets early becuase she doesn't want people copying them. So, what if they do mail them 2 to 3 days before the concert and there's a mix up and you never get your ticket? There goes your two paychecks thrown away for nothing.

So, yeah... I try not to stick too close to celebrities.

• Interesting. Since I don't know her personally, I don't feel like I can really make assumptions about her personality. However, it does seem like she is always involved in drama with other celebrities. In my opinion, if someone has drama with THAT many people, maybe it's not everyone else, maybe it's you. Sometimes it's good to do some self-reflection.

• I am a singer, I have many people that I adore in music. I am the ultimate fan of genuine people and raw talent. Example, I love Carrie Underwood, Blake Shelton for who they are and what they bring to Country Music, they are true to their craft... Taylor Swift is a flip flop, who can't sing worth a crap. I have said that since day one. However, I will give her props for her writing skills, but she gets her lyrics from pain of real life experience, and that makes the best writing. I never listen to her music after the first time I hear a song... gotta hand it to the girl, she made some dough...

• I can't stand her

• I have no idea why people think she's a down to earth girl or why people like her stupid music, singers should either be able to sing or should be poets with their words-ridiculous that you can be terrible at both and still be a singer.
    She's a great business woman though and knows how to keep the image clean while having her fun.

• I'm not a fan of Taylor, but where did you get all of this information from?

• Taylor swift can kiss my ass

• Knew it was a facade. I've never liked her.

• She's pretty much avg as far as stars go with the lying.

• I can see why you'd think that, but since her target audience are kids or teenage girls - it makes it a lot worse.

• What's wrong with that? So what she was with and popular why should she be punished for that? As for a non disclosure agreement most people sign that thing. And don't say that Katy is better then Taylor because I heard them both live and there's no contest there. I don't like Taylor that much but the shit she does is really not worse then any other celebrity.

• I still think she's pretty :P

• Why does everyone else suddenly hate her? I don't follow celebrity gossip so I don't know if something happened recently or what's going on.

• she's so rich lol.. so whatever she is or whatever she did worked for her

• I've met people who went to high school with her and apparently she was a total bitch. She was exactly like Regina George.

• WOW you really dislike her!

• Just another rich bitch that uses her daddys money to become even more self involved and more famous. I didn't like her the first time I saw her "teardrops on my guitar" video.

• Girl I can tell your experience in high school was like mine haha xD

• i hate her, i can't explain why but she is so fuck1n irritates me, esp her stupid face

• so how did she get her start?
    3% isn't much

• I am a Swiftie (a loyal fan of Taylor swift). I love her music and I like her, no matter what she has done. After the lies, she is still my favourite musician and i am still her fan.

• More from Girls
    3