An Open Letter to Kim Kardashian

An Open Letter to Kim Kardashian

Dear Kim,

I don't know you personally, nor do I often watch your reality show. To me, that doesn't matter. You are a human who has recently been treated with blatant disrespect in a display of absolute inhumanity. I don't know exactly what you're feeling right now after the trauma that you went through, but I imagine that I can guess.

First I want to tell you that I am so sorry for the pain, distrust, and overall just ugliness that you must be feeling. You were assaulted and abused. If I could find the men who stole things (emotional and physical) from you, I would hunt them down myself and ask the justice system in France to prosecute and punish them to the full extent of the law.

You did nothing, absolutely nothing, to deserve this. Ignore all of the individuals out there who somehow want to pin any sort of fault on you. They are wrong. You were battered and assaulted. I don't know what kind of people live on this earth who can't sympathize with a woman, who is a wife and a mother, being traumatized by the scum of the earth. I refuse to tolerate those people. I also know that there are those as enraged and incensed as I am by the behavior of the filth you encountered. We are with you.

I know that you must be replaying the incident in your head. I can't imagine how hard that must be. I would try to remember though, that you are strong and you are ALIVE, and they did not take you along with your treasures. Only time can lessen the stains that they put on your brain, the memories that you wish you could wipe away. It probably sometimes seems like you can't survive it. You can. You endured actual hell and made it back to the goodness that defines your life.

Lastly, I want you to know that you have plenty of people supporting you. I pray for you and your family daily that you would be comforted in this time and that you will be healed from this terrible trauma.

With love and care,

Es

confusedgirl239 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 7

I'm sure all the publicity and fame will soothe her aching soul... and the money, can't forget the money.

All the money in the world isn't worth anything if you are completely shaken mentally and emotionally. Someone robbing you of your peace and feeling of safety is too high of a price.

Who cares? Do you think she cares to read all of this and actually thank you for all the time and effort you put into writing this message to her? I very much doubt it.

I hope she gets robbed again.

I don't get how anyone could say anything good about her.

You should have sympathy for yourself because the robbery was a publicity stunt , if you want to be famous like kim make a sex tap with Ray J

I don't agree. She involved the French police, which is not something to be taken lightly. I don't want to be famous. I just want to care for my battered and abused for my brothers and sisters and let them know that someone believes them.

I think something is "off" with individuals who dismiss assault. I don't watch her family's show and I don't care about her life or lifestyle. I do, however, care about assault and battery and the criminal liability of the offenders. It very much disturbs me that people dismiss her trauma because she is part of a reality TV show. Where is our humanity?

It is as you say @confusedgirl239

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oh please, why would you write a letter to someone who you don't know and will never read this? The robbery was set up and staged.

It doesn't matter if she reads it. She probably won't. However, I think it's disgraceful that so many people are assuming that this is a publicity scam and not showing any care to her or her family.

What Girls Said 2