Kurt Cobain: Biggest Music Legend Of The 1990s

Kurt Cobain

Kurt Cobain Is the biggest legend of the 1990s. He's been given the title the voice of a generation. He became the voice of a generation thanks to three albums.

Nevermind (1991)

In Utero (1993)

MTV Unplugged In New York (1994)

Nirvana also has some of the most popular songs of the 1990s especially these five.

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Come As You Are

Heart Shaped Box

Lithium

In Bloom

About A Girl

He's one of the most famous people ever and its because of his voice and those songs and albums. He's also known and famous for the beautiful music videos he's made. He made the beautiful music video for Heart Shaped Box and In Bloom some of the best music videos ever! (:

37

Most Helpful Girl

• Beautifully Done, hun. Music like His, is Hard to Beat. He is sorely Missed, believe me.
    Thanks for the Kind Invite. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• It sucks that Courtney got away with his murder.

• I wish he didn't die I would love to see what his next studio album after In Utero would've been like

Sponsored

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 2

• Yes! He definitely deserves this, both as a music genius and as a person who -while truly soulful, creative, and brilliant - didn't let fame change him, and didn't give a fuck about what the world thought of him and his work. Very much missed and will forever been cherished.

• Plus he was hella handsome! <3

What Guys Said 6

• Seems like all the best ones died early

• No fucking way. He was good, and he had a good voice but he is far from a legend (when talking about music). Most of his lyrics were a pile of random bullshit without any actual point. Also there was still a lot of good music in the 90s so there is no way he is the best

• Dude no offense but most people would disagree with you

• Also your not even from the USA UK Canada or Australia where Nirvana was most popular so...

• Cobain was amazing! He's definitely missed.

• I love Kurt Cobain so much especially About A Girl and Heart Shaped Box and In Bloom some of Nirvana's most underrated songs

• MTV Unplugged was the best I believe. That is what rocked my senior year at HS

• I miss the 90's. I didn't like the things that happened to me back then but musically I really miss the 90s.

• The 90s for me was the most beautiful time for music how about you?

• Nope only once from the guy's tape and I remembered it. Goes to show how much Nirvana impressed me. lol

• You never heard Smells Like Teen Spirit or Come As You Are?

• One hit wonder.