Top 5 Best Stephen Spielberg Movies

This is my top 5 best Stephen Spielberg movies

5. ET (1982)

ET was Stephen Spielberg's biggest box office movie until Jurassic Park. It's one of my favorites because of its memorable characters sad moments happy moments and an exciting climax to get ET back where he was. They both felt sad about leaving each other but they feel one day they would eventually meet again. (: I like this movie especially when ET was watching Tom & Jerry probably my favorite part of the movie since I love Tom & Jerry a lot. (:

4. Jaws (1975)

Jaws is an awesome movie and is definitely a horror movie you definitely have to see. If you haven't seen Jaws you have to see it. It's a horror movie that was the first movie to get 100M at the box office. I love it because it made the horror genre even more popular. (:

3. Gremlins (1984)

I love Gremlins it gets it right what Christmas is about. With an exciting story. I love Gizmo he's one of the cutest things ever :p. Christmas is about being together and doing things together it really was heart warming in the end when they all were together with Gizmo. Also it was exciting when all mean Mogwai were trying to ruin everything but stopped them I love Gremlins so much it's a really beautiful story. (:

2. The Goonies (1985)

I love The Goonies its such a funny story. Also they have some of the best characters ever with really awesome scenes that always make you curious what's going to happen next. Also The Goonies has my favorite character Chunk :p I love Chunk when he does the truffle shuffle. Do the truffle shuffle lol.

1. Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)

I love this movie so much it's probably my favorite movie ever. It's hysterical its fun love all the characters. Roger Rabbit always does something to make me laugh. I love Eddie Valiant he's also very funny and how he talks to Roger is always funny (: . If you haven't watch this movie please watch it. :p Theirs definitely a lot of funny jokes in this movie. (:

This was a hard list for me because I like/love these movies a lot. It was hard placing them because of how much they mean to me I love them so much I could've just tied them in a place but this is a top 5 and would've made things kind of harder. I love Who Framed Roger Rabbit The Goonies Gremlins and Jaws and was really hard just placing these very entertaining movies because of how much I love them. They all have their reasons why I love them so much and if theirs a movie on this list you haven't watched you definitely should because they're so entertaining and awesome especially Who Framed Roger Rabbit The Goonies Gremlins and Jaws. (:

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice list these are all far for I was born but they seem interesting! Thanks for inviting me๐Ÿ˜Š And I will check them out!

Most Helpful Guy

• the only one I agree with is Jaws,
    Indiana Jones, Saving Private Ryan, Jurassic Park, and Schindler List are all better

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 8

• My top 5 best Spielberg movies are:

5. E. T
    4. The Goonies
    3. Gremlins
    2. Poltergeist
    1. Jurassic Park

• I have all those on DVD but it's hard to choose which one is my favorite out of your five , maybe ET

• I like ET but I don't love it but I love the rest of them though why's ET your favorite? (:

• I think because it brings me back to a time when I first saw it so long ago

• What? No Shindlers List or Saving Privet Ryan.

Goonies was awesome though as was Jaws and Gremlins.

• I only listed the ones I watched (:

• I guess. Cute isn't something I stop to consider. My cat is super cute though.

• Awwww I love cats your cat must be very cute (:

• ET and the Goonies are my faves

• ET is my favorite one

• Jurassic Park
    How Framed Roger Rabbit
    Jaws
    Gremlins
    Hook

• Are we gonna talk about how he and George Lucas raped Indiana Jones in the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull?

• Mate these movies are good but he made so much better than this.
    What about Jurassic Park? Saving Private Ryan? Indiana Jones? Hook? Bridge of spies?