50 Shades Darker Is Coming Out; I'm Certain It Will Do As Badly As Last Time When It Comes To Pleasing Critics And Audiences

50 Shades Darker Coming Out Soon 50 Shades Darker Is Coming Out I'm Certain It Will Do As Badly As Last Time When It Comes To Pleasing Critics And Audiences And 4 Things To Think Of

The previous movie 50 Shades Of Grey did terribly when it came to pleasing critics and audiences. Many just saw this movie for the sex scenes. Which didn't please everyone watching the sex scenes in this movie. It tied for the Razzie Award for worst movie of 2015 it tied with the 2015 movie Fantastic Four. It was huge at the box office making 571M that's the main reason why they are able to make the sequel since it didn't please critics and audiences. If 50 Shades Darker is anything like 50 Shades Of Grey it won't please critics and audiences but it might be another success at the box office. The last scene of the movie opened up for a sequel by how it ended.

50 Shades Darker Might Have Another Sequel

If this movie is another box office success it will probably have another sequel. Even if it does worse with critics and audiences. It might be just as awful as the first movie (I haven't watched the first movie 50 Shades Of Grey) but their is a strong chance it will be another box office success and have another sequel.

The Plot To 50 Shades Darker

50 Shades Darker is a erotic romantic drama film. The plot to this movie is a the man wants to resume the relationship but under the Ana's conditions. It doesn't sound bad but it could be as bad as the first movie. The first movie had problems mostly with the woman being called a bland character but it could be argued she was bland to make the guy more interesting.

You Should Watch Fanboy Flicks Movie Review On The First Movie

The YouTube channel Fanboy Flicks reviewed 50 Shades Of Grey hysterically and perfectly. He talked about how theirs nothing much to the woman and she's bland. And talks about the faults of the movie describing it as boring and dull and the things that don't make sense in it. Which is a lot of things. Mostly character development and story progression. The ending leads up to the sequel.

I've never watched 50 Shades Of Grey just heard about it and watched Fanboy Flicks YouTube channel on the movie. But it does seem really awful the woman in the movie is kind of pretty in my opinion. Maybe that's another reason why it was a box office success. But 50 Shades Darker might be a good movie you never know but if it's like the first its unlikely. But if it's a box office success like the last movie the their might be another sequel. If this movie is as bad as 50 Shades Of Grey it might get the Razzie Award for worst movie of the year again. But you never know 50 Shades Darker might have improved of 50 Shades Of Grey or might be a good movie. (: If you see or have seen the movie 50 Shades Darker let me know what you think if its as bad as the first one or actually a good movie. (:

1117

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw the first movie but it wasn't very good so I have no plans to see the sequel. The main characters lacked a connection and they just looked beyond awkward with each other.

• You should watch Fanboy Flicks review on 50 Shades Of Grey its hysterical and I think the reason why the woman character seemed bland was to make the male character more interesting

Most Helpful Guy

• The books were poorly written to start with (it was originally a Twilight fan-fiction, before being re-written as a stand-alone series), and the characters were just as two-dimensional and unlikely in the books. The BDSM was also bad and unsafe - written by someone with no actual BDSM experience who just made up what she thought sounded hot.

Anyway, the author made many millions, so, I guess, someone was happy with the project...

• Actually it was the same creator of both by the same woman

• A woman named Sarah friends with The Cinema Snob thought the movie was a little better than it because she found it sort of sexy but that didn't stop her from putting 50 Shades Of Grey on her list of the worst movies of 2015

• What really pisses me off is I didn't think of it lol

Sponsored

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 10

• They should have based it on a real romance novel not Twilight fan-fiction. Like Sylvia Day's Crossfire Novels think fifty shades if it were better written with good characters. Oh and consent but Day's getting a TV series so fuck them.

• A little harsh

• You should watch Fanboy Flicks review on 50 Shades Of Grey its hysterical (:

• Okay, I'll check it out.

• I haven't seen it, it does not interest me.

• A girl in my Facebook book group loves this book she argues that people need to read the book before they make their judgments. I didn't bother the book because it never interested me in the first place. Later, people who attempted to read the book told me there were parts where he flat out raped her. As in she told him to stop or she felt uncomfortable with what he was doing, and he ignored her and continued. Of course, the movie cut those parts out. I'm not going to see the movie. The actors don't have any connection and their characters have a lust relationship, at best. The girl seems to be a one dimensional person who gives off an innocent demeanor. I'm willing to bet the author specified that she was a virgin before her relationship with the billionaire. And surprise she's into BDSM but she didn't know it. The guy is just rich. And that's about it.

• I didn't watch because even in the trailer it is mostly sex scene. What is the story behind it if you will only advertise all the sex scene. For me it is not worth to watch. It is kind of boring and no story at all.

• seriously for me its a boring movie. i think they better hired a true lovers in real life. lack of sexual chemistry with both actors

• I see what your saying, yes it wasn't great, mainly because the actors didn't have a real connection or at least try harder. They spoke so awkwardly in 50 shades of grey, and I lost interest the first 10 minutes into the movie.

• I'm with you on this one

• It's not bdsm at all.
    I read a book, watched first movie, it sucks.
    So, I guess that I won't watch it, because I don't care about fan-fiction.
    I was really dissapointed.

• even ddn't watch the first one

• I never watched it the first movie.

What Guys Said 16

• I haven't seen any of those, not really my thing. My girlfriend read the books and saw the movie and said they were all laughably bad.

• it was so bad that they had to make another one! LOL Doesn't make too much sense does it? I think people like the fantasy of it all. Even Showgirls is now a cult classic... give it time!

• The thing about Showgirls is it won the Razzie Award for worst movie of the 1990s I don't know if 50 Shades Of Grey will get the Razzie Award for worst movie of the decade but it has got the worst movie of 2015 so that's pretty bad

• @red88xxx I have seen some reviews and they are horrific but I know going in that its not an oscar winner... I'm a dating coach.. its research! HA

• I definitely doubt this movie will win any Oscar but funny thing is even though 50 Shades Of Grey tied for the Razzie Award for worst movie of 2015 with Fantastic Four it was nominated for some kind of Oscar award :o

• My girl says the books are great but the 1st movie sucked badly. We saw it together. Not even the sex scenes were worth it. Even though the cinema was packed, almost everyone was bitching about the movie. The unwritten law of sequels says that this movie will be barely watchable. Why should they bother making it any good? Every cinema is already guarranteed to be packed...

• Watch Fanboy Flicks review of this movie its hysterical and she liked the book? That's the first time I heard someone liked the book.

• Every girl i know totally worships the book. It must be good. can't all girls be dumb.

• There's this woman I know who's name is Sarah she's friends with the YouTube movie critic The Cinema Snob and she says the book is awful and the movie was a little bit sexy but it didn't stop her for her putting 50 Shades Of Grey in her top 10 worst movies of 2015 you should watch Sarah and Brian's lists of the worst movies of 2015 its funny

• Yeah I doubt it will be any better, sequels don't do well anyway, but some will go just to see the sex scenes

• There are some sequels that are really good but many of them aren't (:

• I feel more sequels should be good don't you think but I know it must be hard (:

• Yeah you would expect it to be but I guess it's very hard sometimes when the first doesn't really leave it open to a next

• Maybe it did horrible because everytime Hollywood or novelists want to do BDSM they always make the dominant person appear to have a serial killer personality. It's so unrealistic it's stupid.

• 50 Shades Darker currently has a 9 percent from Critics and 64 percent from Audiences on RT

• It's porn on the big screen. Stupid movie and waste of money to spend watching it or even making it in the first place.

• The first movie 50 Shades Of Grey was tied for The Razzie for worst movie of the year does it surprise you?

• It's hit because of Valentine's week
    And I'm sure most people are aware of it
    Oh and i guess that there's another part after this one cause it's a trilogy

• Well so far 50 Shades Darker has a 9 percent from Critics and 85 percent from Audiences on RT but its only been a day it could drastically change

• Yep 💁

• Watch Fanboy Flicks review on 50 Shades Of Grey I think you'll like it (:

• Great, another chick flic advertized as "sexy". I'm sure there will be 89 minutes of talking and 20 seconds of sex.

• I think the series in general is pretty unrealistic. Do you really think a guy like Christian would change how he operates his relationships like *snap* that?

• Watch the review on Fanboy Flicks and I agree with everything he says about 50 Shades Of Grey and its funny

• It's still about screwing a billionaire.
    If he was a construction guy or a hobo?
    50 Shades Darker would be the equivalent of a SAW / Hellraiser horror movie for women.

• I haven't seen the first movie, I probably should watch it before I watch this one.

• Mehhh

• never seen 1st one so Im at a disadvantage

• The fact that women like 50 shades can tell us a lot about themselves.

• Oh god here we go again

• That guy legit looks like Ted Bundy...