Which realistic Disney princess do you find the most beautiful?

Pocahontas
Which realistic Disney princess do you find the most beautiful?
Esmerelda

Jasmine

Tiana

Mulan

• Pocahontas
    26% (9)25% (6)25% (15)Vote
  • Esmerelda
    34% (12)25% (6)31% (18)Vote
  • Jasmine
    26% (9)29% (7)27% (16)Vote
  • Tiana
    3% (1)8% (2)5% (3)Vote
  • Mulan
    11% (4)13% (3)12% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Lol nobody likes Tiana?

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Guy

• it's a tie between Esmeralda jasmine and Pocahontas

who is Esmeralda? I never hear of her

2|0
    0|0
    • She's from the hunchback, if you haven't seen it check it out, it was pretty good. :)

• ohhh yea I see now, the animated movie with the guy who rings the bells right?

• yea The hunchback of notre dame. they don't even end up together I don't think but theyre good friends lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Pocahontas. I am half native American and I am proud of that heritage. I find her to be pretty, intelligent, independent, and caring. I plan on getting the symbol on her arm as a tattoo on my upper right arm. Then when I get married, it is gonna be a dress up wedding to dress as your favorite book/movie/show character. I'm gonna dress as her.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 7

• Esmeralda. Not that she's a princess :P But Esmerelda is always the one I go for. After her, it's probably Jasmine <3

2|0
    0|0
    • Nice, I honestly love all of them but I have to say Poca is my fav. I really wanted to put uo the new princess Moana, but there's no realistic drawings yet xD

• Jasmine or Esmeralda... It was a difficult decision, but I went with Jasmine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jasmine and then Mulan.

1|0
    0|0
  • jasmine and esmerelda..

1|0
    0|0
  • Jasmine and Pocahontas

1|0
    0|0
  • Esmeralda and Tiana :)