The ramen girl English subtitles?

I'm watching The Ramen Girl but even though it is mainly in English it feels like the Japanese in it is really important too, but I can't find it with subtitles for the japanese bits. If you can find a video I would much appreciate it :D

What Guys Said 2

• If you are watching online some websites will have an upload subtitle button. You search for English subtitles for your movie and download the. srt file and upload it. If the website doesn't have that option you can download it and play the movie on your computer with the media player. The media player should be able to play the. srt file with the movie so you can have subtitles.

• men Girl but even though it is mainly in English it feels like the Japanese in it is really important too, but I can't find it with subtitles for the japanese bits. If you can find a video I would much appreciate it

What Girls Said 0