Which Spider-Man do you prefer?

Why do you prefer your answer?

• Tobey Maguire's Spider-ManWhich Spider-Man do you prefer?
  • Andrew Garfield's Spider-ManWhich Spider-Man do you prefer?
  • Tom Holland's Spider-ManWhich Spider-Man do you prefer?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I loved the Sam Raimi films (except the third one) but that wasn't because of his performance. I think Andrew was a good Spider-Man but not a good Peter Parker. I personally liked Tom Holland as both so I'm going with him

Most Helpful Guy

• I grew up on Maguire's spiderman, thought Garfield was a better fit, but Holland will be the best when he completes his term. He is the best actor of the 3 and is the only one that can pull off both Peter and Spider-Man.

What Girls Said 4

• I guess Toby Maguire. I think that Garfield was a better actor but didn't quite get the character as correct.

• I don't know the tom holland one but I liked the Toby McGuire ones and disliked the amazing Spider-Man ones

• Tom Holland isn't that well known yet. He has only appeared in Captain America: Civil War as a cameo appearance, but he gets his own Spider-Man film next year. Tobey Maguire was a good Spider-Man too.

• oh that's why, I haven't seen the movie. so many different spider mans now these days

• Tobey

• I thought Tom was a pretty good Peter and Spider-Man. Andrew wasn't bad either.

What Guys Said 8

• I always loved watching the original Spider-man movies, Sam Raimi, Tobey Maguire Spider-man.

In my opinion nothing can match the original, it's really sad they didn't continue the series after Spider-man 3. I wish they did.

I definitely don't like the reboot ( the amazing spider-man movies).

• I'd say Andrew Garfield. Tom Holland didn't quite seem like my type of spiderman, and Tobey Maguire's a great actor but doesn't fit the picture for awkward superhero.

• Tobey Maguire Spiderman 1 and 2 were amazing. That was my spiderman iteration.

I don't like to talk about Spiderman 3...

• Yeah, I don't talk about Spider-Man 3 either. The things I witnessed in that film will haunt me forever :/

• Can't give an opinion on the last one, but the one's from Tobey Maguire were pretty good.

• A or B - C is too close to Captain America

• First one for sure! The other two are just retarded 😂

• I've liked them all.

• Today's spider man looks better for some reason