Guys prefer Kylie over Kendall physically?

Let me get this straight, men are more physically attracted to Kylie Jenner over Kendall Jenner? So unnatural pear shapes with huge hips and meaty thighs are more attractive than slender hourglass (breast and hips are the same size and waist significantly smaller) figures with long legs? Really? I don't understand. Now that the hip-hop industry is mainstream, they've totally changed beauty standards. Yup, today the most attractive body type is Squidward after eating too many krabby patties.

Guys prefer Kylie over Kendall physically?

• Kylie JennerGuys prefer Kylie over Kendall physically?
    48% (11)48% (11)48% (22)Vote
  • Kendall JennerGuys prefer Kylie over Kendall physically?
    52% (12)52% (12)52% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Kendall, no question about that <3

she's exactly my type and doesn't look as fake

1|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

I don't mind the fake looking face because that's just makeup. I hate the lip injections though. Kendall has a much better body, in my opinion.

• Show All
    • 3mo

Yeah. And it's square shaped. I also love slender bodies. Curvy is the majority. You don't really see slender women every day so Kylie to me is gorgeous.

• 3mo

Kylie is gorgeous? or did you mean Kendall... first you said Kendall is better :P

Most Helpful Girl

• My pear shape is totally natural :P That's kinda the point. But yeah, I personally prefer Kylie because I think she has a better arse though I'm sure that most men don't give a shit about the Kardashians at all :P

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Kendall wins every day of the week/month/year/decade for me. Smaller breasts and asses rule.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kylie has better legs , but Kendall has better hair and face. So... Kendall!

0|0
    0|0
  • while i can't stand the kardashian jenner familys. i must admit that i do like fat asses. i like a woman who is bottom heavy. i have nothing against skinny women or woman with hourglass figures. i prefer a nice big butt to smack around. to spank when she's being bad. and when she's on top riding me it feels oh so good to be slammed by that big booty

0|0
    0|0
  • Kylie has better legs - something I'm into - but Kendall is sexier overall , especially in the face

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

If short thick-thighed legs are your thing, more power to you. I'm not a fan. I find Kendall prettier in the face and body wise. I thought long legs were the ideal?

• 3mo

Long legs at ideal if they have shape - Kendall's are a tad too skinny. If they were a bit more shapely they'd be amazing don't get me wrong

• I don't care for either. This is almost as bad as our choices for president

1|1
    0|0
  • I rather dislike that entire family.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly can't give a fuck about them. Megan fox or gtfo

0|0
    0|0
  • Kylie Jenner
    💋😘💕

0|0
    0|0
  • I can never remember which one is which.

Uh both body types are hot. Which one looks better depends on the pic... Of Kendall. How good she looks varies pic to pic. Of course perhaps if I'd ever seen their tv show i might no better but that sounds like torture.

0|0
    0|0
  • kylie with tanner skin would be perfect

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Ew. Kendall with tanned skin though.

• Show All
    • 3mo

Kylie was a "stick figure" before surgery though lol

• 3mo

@Kuqezi see i dont know these things.. i dont keep up with them so i have no idea. i just looked at the pics and identified the one id rather fuck lol

• hmmm maybe. but i like them both

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Kylie looks like she just had a baby with her ass and thighs being that big but hey ✌🏻️

0|0
    0|0
  • In that pic? Kylie looks a million times hotter.

1|0
    0|0
  • men in japan sure the fuck don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Kylie

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Kendall is a thousand times more attractive, but then again I'm not a man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face: Kendall, definitely.
    Body: A mix between the two.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Face: I like both.
      Body: I love Kendall's. Long legs > Short, thick-thighed legs

• Show All
    • 3mo

They look short because of how huge her hips are and how meaty her thighs are. Kim had an hourglass shape in her prime. Kylie has a pear shape. Kim's body was much better in her prime.

• 3mo

Yes, we agree then. I don't remember Kim's body well, so I just went by how she looks now.