Anyone getting pedo vibes from this anime photo. Lol just kidding. Caption this photo?

Im done. I tried anime. I can't even. someone call 911

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm getting the vibes

Most Helpful Girl

• 4 wives discover there is life beyond their house and backgarden

What Guys Said 2

• So you try anime but you quite due to experiencing this one bad thing in it? That's like saying Shawshank Redemption and Sharkanado are the same since Hollywood produced them.

Oh, and to caption the photo: "Sexist male child is objectifying female clones by almost having sex with them."

• The near identical appearance of these women is... remarkable.

What Girls Said 2

• Why do you keep finding the really fucked up anime?

"Why am I always surrounded by women?"

This is not an anime, its just a picture i found online

If it is anime i dont know where its from. But i might watch that legend of korra show with the airbender guy. And i heard of this show called bleach that apparently was super popular. My friend says that the stories i write remind her of anime so i am trying to see what its about.

I finally found a good anime called Gokusen. Im done with episode 1 and im already hooked

• You must have tried the wrong anime

Caption "Offer this human to the Gods"