Who do you think is the most overrated celebrity between these 6?

Who do you think is the most overrated celebrity between these 6??Who do you think is the most overrated celebrity between these 6??Who do you think is the most overrated celebrity between these 6??Who do you think is the most overrated celebrity between these 6??Who do you think is the most overrated celebrity between these 6??Who do you think is the most overrated celebrity between these 6??

• Ariana Grande
  • Taylor Swift
  • Selena Gomez
  • Kim Kardashian
  • Beyonce
  • Justin Bieber

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'd full on bang three of them and the Bieb's is actually alright so I vote T Swift as most overrated, because she is. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Kim Kardashian is the obviousl choice.
    Looking at it in the sense how much fame and fans they have + how talented they are or aren't - after Kim it's probably Taylor and Selena.

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 4

• Kim K by far.

The singers of this bunch are actually really good. Ariana, Beyonce and Justin are some of my favorite singers. Selena is a good actress and Taylor is a decent singer.

• Oh definitely Kim K

• Beyonce is overrated

• Honestly Selena Gomez can't even sing