What's your favourite scary movie?

What's your favourite scary movie?

Most Helpful Guy

• The video of you running for your life at sight of snakes, scorpions and lizards chasing you. Hahaha. Sorry. Couldn't help. it.

Ahaha 😂😂 that made me laugh 😂that's the movie where I saved your life 😱🐍🐜🐊👠👠😂😂

Oh no no no.. don't try that. Trust me.. not a good idea. You'd be stuck at the summit after the very first step. And I wouldn't be able to rescue from that one. As much as I like to hike, I hate heights. And Everest is a couple of feet higher than my comfort zone. Yikes !!!

Haha dont worry , I'll manage to reach the summit in them 😂👠👠🗻

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Scary Movie III :-)

can't think of any horror ones right now, except The Triangle (with the girl on the ship).

The Lost World was xxxxing awesome too XD

I remember being scared by Candyman when I was a kid, but I didn't like it.

Finally, there's that really scary shot of the sinister penguin in a Wallace & Gromit episode...

Oh yeah: the Saw movies, and The Cube. A Clockwork Orange is scary, but not a favorite. Independence Day was awesome if you saw it young!
      One of the sickest movies I've ever seen is called 'Begotten'. Its just odd. Like, not a 10th birthday party contender.

• i have noticed most horror/thrillers, are not really scary at all, but if i were to pick a few movies that's actually scary, it would be "Titanic" , "Aliens" , and the "Final Destination" movies, and if someone made a horror movie that has all three films i listed all in one, it would be the most scariest movies of all time.

• I was so scared by original "Exorcist"

• amityville horror the 1978 version not the remake that was an embarrassment to horror movies.

• None really

• creepshow, i'm a huge fan of horror anthologies

• Jacob's Ladder

• Halloween and the Thing

• The Shining. I'm old school like that.

• Grave encounters
    Insidious
    Exorcism (linda blair, not sure with the actress's name)

• Evil dead & my dear lisa.

• Conjuring

• vanishing on the 7th street

What Girls Said 7

• All LeatherFace Flicks,@Razzle-Dazzle.
    Proof of it Not just being a Spook, but Some of it True.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• img.photobucket.com/.../...omovie5_zps84cbf883.jpg

Though they're not actually "scary", but they're classified as horror.

I also like The Purge and Lights Out.

• All the Nightmare on elm street series.

• That new one Lights Out is pretty sick bc it really gets people who are afraid of the dark and is centered around that. Also the insidious movies were actually pretty scary tbh. I'm hyped for the IT movie though bc I went to the film set and now I'm friends with the director and met all the kid actors. They swear so much running from that clown though so I can see why its rated R

• Silence of The Lambs or Texas Chainsaw Massacre!

• Carrie

• Conjuring 1 and 2