Family Guy's women / American Dad's women / Futurama's women?

Which one of these women would you choose to hook up with if you were a cartoon & had a chance? *Random question that is just for fun*

• Losi (Family guy)Family Guy's women / American Dad's women / Futurama's women?
    25% (2)14% (3)17% (5)Vote
  • Francine (American Dad)Family Guy's women / American Dad's women / Futurama's women?
    25% (2)19% (4)21% (6)Vote
  • Bonnie (Family Guy)Family Guy's women / American Dad's women / Futurama's women?
    0% (0)14% (3)10% (3)Vote
  • Heley (American Dad)Family Guy's women / American Dad's women / Futurama's women?
    12% (1)10% (2)10% (3)Vote
  • Meg*ohgod* (Family Guy)Family Guy's women / American Dad's women / Futurama's women?
    0% (0)10% (2)7% (2)Vote
  • Leela (Futurama)Family Guy's women / American Dad's women / Futurama's women?
    25% (2)14% (3)17% (5)Vote
  • Amy (Futurama)Family Guy's women / American Dad's women / Futurama's women?
    13% (1)19% (4)18% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
1|10

What Guys Said 9

• Hayley, hands down, followed by Francine and Bonnie.

2|0
    0|0
  • C is the most sexy for a hook up. But that's only in cartoons. In real life , she can come nowhere closer to me.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

lol Im guessing because of the voice + hair? xD

• Show All
    • 1mo

Ahh good lol... It was because of this scene, I freakin fell in love with her hair ;-;

• 1mo

I have seen many girls here having wonderful African hair styles , and my favorite girl here on gags is RainboyFanGirl because she is also good at heart. I really like her hair.

• B or D :P

1|1
    0|0
  • Francine. I don't think I could stand Lois's voice xD

1|0
    0|0
  • When did Meg get hot?

Lois and Heley. I love redheads and both would be straight up freaks in bed.

Hmmm I think I have to re-evaluate where my head is at...

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

There was an episode where stewie was able to. travel to different dimensions and Meg was attractive

• Haley for me she has a wild naughty side

1|0
    0|0
  • Meg.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lois from family guy. :D thats's messed up hahahah

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd go for Amy, all are really hot but all of the others have really annoying voices XD

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Lol, no guy would vote for Meg :P

2|1
    0|0