My ex girlfriend broke up with me but she won't talk about it, why can't she?

My ex girlfriend broke up with me she had been acting funny for about a week she wouldn't let me kiss or touch her so I asked her one night in bed if she still had feelings for me she said I don't know can we talk about it tomorrow so I said I wanted to talk about it now cause I won't get to see her tomorrow again she said I don't know so I went home and I text her that morning to see what was going on and she said that her feelings for me had changed so I said why don't we have a break from each other and see how it goes and she said that her feelings won't change so I said how do you know she said I just know bearing this in mind this is all by text messages and I was feeling quite angry cause I wanted to talk to her in person but she said that there is nothing to say. Now I totally understand peoples feelings for each other change but why can' she talk to me about it why did it take me to ask her and why did it take me to text her for her to say she no longer wants to be with me. now not only do I not truly know why she left me, now I'm hurting so bad we were together for 10 months I felt so happy and now I'm so lost no woman has never made me feel this bad even ones that have cheated on me, all I want is for her to talk to me to help me understand

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• I am sorry you are feeling hurted right now, but she is not in love with you anymore and she has moved on. Most guys waits for the last moment in a relationship to ask what is wrong, in your case 10 months. I believe signs of trouble were there long before and you ignored it.

Usually when a girl don't want you to touch her is that she has gotten enough of the situation and has fallen out of love. The reason also why she doesn't want to talk to you face to face is because you might try to convince her to stay with you and she has already move on.

• Selected as most helpful

An ex I was seeing for 2 years did the exact same thing to me and I feel for you bud it was torture. Not a pleasant experience at all.

My ex phoned me up and just said its over as she has realised she is unhappy, the days before she was OK no sign or mention of anything, waking up in the same bed etc as you do. then the next day I get a 5 min phone call saying its over. Never seen her since and that was 5 months ago and it really is a head f&ck.

I tried to say hey, anychance we can discuss this properly and close it out a copule of days later and she did the same thing...theres nothing to talk about. I can't be bothered speaking about this.

Its the fact someone you thought you knew or had an ounce of care would treat you that wy, that's what got me the most. Just changed literally overnight, no reasoning, explanation, nothing.

I don't know maybe some people deal with things in different ways. I couldn't work out for the life of me why you wouldn't just say, yeh sure lets have a quick chat and end things on a good note, its pathetic but that's all it would of taken.

• This type of situation happened to me as well mate and I feel sorry for you. My ex girlfriend who I was with for a year, just ended a relationship like that! A week before she said she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me and then the next week no affection or kissing/holding hands etc and the final touch " I don't feel the same anymore " and wouldn't tell me why or what the issue was. I never understood what I did as I never cheated on her, stole from her, beat her up, yelled at her etc... After that night she hasn't spoken to me since and this was nearly 2yrs ago. The thing that made me fell the worst was she said we would still remain friends but of course she didn't mean it. There' just some real dodgy people out there who don't care about others feelings. A year later I found out she turned into a lesbian and was in a long term relationship with girl which sort of cleared things but made me even more confused ah well. All I can say is be yourself and never change for someone else. Anyway good luck mate you'll find someone better just don't give up.