My ex girlfriend won't return my stuff. why?

Long story short.
Ex-gf broke up with me 2 months ago. I return her stuff a week after. 7 weeks later i ask my friend to collect my stuff. she says she'll drop it off herself. i tell my friend, tell her no, you'll pick it up from her. she texts me the following:
"hey, i was going to drop off your stuff tomorrow. but u seem really keen on having your friend pick it up. let me know what you prefer and i'll make the arrangements."

i text her "can you just drop it off with my friend."
there has been no response on her end for 4 days now.

i'm confused. if this were really over, wouldn't she have given my stuff back already? or is she using this as a way to see me?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably either wants a more final good bye or to coax you into a fight so you can be the bad guy or she likes your things and wants to keep them for herself now.

Most Helpful Guy

• She most likely wanted a face to face finale. Show her you are over her by being a bigger man. Collect your things from her calmly. Be polite and just say thanks.