How Women Take Off Their Bras Without Taking the Shirt Off

A lot of men find this a mystery and some are even fascinated by how we can so quickly remove a bra without getting undressed. It’s sort of like a magic act on stage getting out of ropes and binds and cuffs, suddenly, “Ta-daaa!” – we are now bra-free!

Sorry ladies, but I’m about to reveal our secret!

1. Slip hand under shirt or garment and remove arm/s from sleeve/s. Some women might do just one at a time, others might just do both at once.
  2. Once arm is free while still under shirt or garment, unhook bra from the back and slide one strap down one arm, all while remaining enclosed by the garment. Repeat with other arm.
  3. Bra is now loose within the garment
  4. Put arms back through the sleeves of your shirt or garment, appearing “dressed” again.
  5. Pull bra through the neck or sleeve (always a more “rabbit out of the hat” effect) or through the base of the garment.

Auntie Ozanne's Tips for the Bra Hacker

I found some of these online on various sites and thought they were worth sharing!

1. Conceal brastraps How many of us hate wearing things that constantly show the bra strap? *Raises arm* I found this picture, and if you're handy enough with a needle and thread, you can create your own!

2. Broken Underwire In a "pinch" - and too late to go bra shopping, take a feminine pad and protect the ends of underwires that have broken through their seams. Also, I've found online to use Dr. Scholl's moleskin bandages, or something similar that has strong adhesive, but the femmy pads look a bit more comfy on the skin.

3. Instant Racerback No friend to help putting this together once you have your bra on? You may have to doctor this one up by first snapping your bra in the front and working on the straps in front of you so you can see. Then shift the bra back to your back and slip your arms through the straps after having it "done".

4. Recycle old bras Use the cups for sewing in to your favourite backless dresses or summer dresses.

Happy bra-wearing and happy bra removing!

Ozanne is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 16

• I've seen the magic happen once, unhooking the bra, then going up the opposite sleeve and ripping it out or something, I was so confused! I was like, "I DIDN'T THINK THAT WAS POSSIBLE"

Seriously though, bras confuse the hell out of me.

• Women are amazing

• I bet all these girls are naked under all that clothes. Sluts

• I seriously thought this was some deep shit about society and gender roles

turned out to be about bras :/

• This is not rocket science. This take has some outstanding advice.

• Omg why is everybody acting like this thing is very important. Why is this take even popular?

• Witchcraft I tell you, witchcraft!
    Also, it's not just lazy, it's convenient (for moments when you want that piece of fabric from hell off of your chest, but you don't want to flash everyone in the room).

• Seriously i think its just magic

• Wow aha. Like it said above, we take our arms out of our shirts, unhook the bra, then with our arms still under the shirt, we pull our arms out from the bra too and bam! Then we just out our arms back into our shirt.

• i dont believe all that. i have seen it done. hocus pocus POOF! no bra. magic i tell you :P

• I'll Bet You Take Off Your Bras Without Taking Your Shirt Off

• Question: Why do girls wear bra at all?

• I think this is great! Great bra hacks.

• I have never seen girls doing such sort of stupid thing.
    But I have seen them taking off their underwear without taking off their mini-skirt.

• I wanna see you ladies do this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zavgk2_BJs

• I don't mean to sound stupid, but what did he [Stiller] do there? Pull out his underwear but not all the way giving himself a wedgie? Or was it the sight of the tiger stripes? Haven't seen this movie... Help me out here.. :/

• It was a "walk off" modeling competition where they each had to match the previous runway move and improvise on it to determine who was the best male model.

Hansel (Owen Wilson) was able to take off his briefs without taking off his pants, which is obviously impossible, so Derek (Stiller) had to do the same thing. He failed and gave himself a giant wedgie, losing the walk off.

• @Ozanne. You HAVE to see that movie ! You can't call yourself cultivated if you have never seen this movie ! Lol
      Its The Godfather and then Zoolander hehehe
      Seriously, it's one of my favorite...

• for the bra straps being shown, I dont get why thats such a bad thing. I really couldn't care less cause most girls wear bras, we know it, so why hide it?

• It's just considered a fashion faux-pas for many. Sort of like showing the reinforcement toe of pantyhose while wearing open-toed shoes, or showing your underwear (when it's not supposed to be cute).

• @love2run13 Ohhh !!! It is soooo improper!! Sometimes, I lock my door, turn the lights off and look at pictures of bra straps lol

• LOL especially today, bra straps are old news, they're like literally a norm to me. Something that would be a shocker for me would be a backless shirt, a belly shirt, or anything super revealing like that

• You gals are magical beings. Removing a bra with the a shirt on is witchcraft... That is why we invented the art of shibari. To be sure you can't escape ! LOL

What Girls Said 20

• really nice take!! i often use the racerback trick lol

• How I do it is I slide my straps down my arms, undo my straps through my shirt and just reach up my shirt and take my bra off. Followed by throwing it against the wall and glaring at it. True story.

• My mum and I do this all the time, haha!

Interesting tips at the end too. :)

• i skip the first step and just do it in 2.
    slip straps off through sleeves and then unhook by reaching through base of shirt and it falls.

• Thanks for the bra hacks--I'll have to remember those!

• I learned how to take my bra off with my shirt staying on when I was at sleepaway camp. My bunkmates weren't going to get to see these boobies for free 😂😂😂

• 4th is something new for me😂

• I don't even skip my arms out of the sleeves I just skip the bra strap down my arms and get my arms out that way. Unless one acceptation is wearing a long sleeve then that would be practically impossible. But I always unclip it first. Skillzz

• Next up... taking your panties off without taking your pants off!

• Why would you even need steps 1 & 4? Simply unhook then pill the straps out through the sleeves. It's the way I have always done it.

• Oh no, I much prefer to keep my arms as normal, unhook the back, pull straps down past elbows on each side and slip off arms then pull out... never enough room inside my top for arms...

• HALLELUJAH AMEN. what a great take.

• Like a few other people said, I don't even bother with the sleeves. Just slide my hands up the back of my shirt, unhook my bra, slide my straps down my arms without removing my arms from inside the sleeves, and then pull the bra off from the front! It's a lot easier that way.

• I never remove my arms from my sleeves.
    I lift the back of my shirt and unhook the bra. Then I slip one hand in the opposite sleeve and pull out the bra strap, taking my arm out of it. Then I do the same thing with the other hand. Then I put my hand into the front of my shirt, lifting the loose bra from my shirt entirely. No need for awkward sleeve action.

• It's some kind of a magic trick only we know! Lol

• The paper clip thing is GENIUS.

• I do this all the time lol it looks like some sort of Houdini trick

• It can be when we've practiced enough, and can do it pretty fast! :)

• Ah.
    I just unhook it through my shirt, then pull the straps down through my arms (I don't go in my shirt), then I go in my shirt and pull it out through the top or bottom depending on the top I'm wearing.

Cute take :)

• Gotta pull your arms out of your sleeves in order to pull the straps down though don't you? :D

• ^ THIS, is a much easier method, in my opinion.

• Witchcraft I say ! Witchcraft !! 😛

• Nooooo our mighty secret has been revealed!!! on that note I like pulling my bra through the sleeve the neck annoys me I don't know why :(

• This is it <3