A lot of men find this a mystery and some are even fascinated by how we can so quickly remove a bra without getting undressed. It’s sort of like a magic act on stage getting out of ropes and binds and cuffs, suddenly, “Ta-daaa!” – we are now bra-free!
Sorry ladies, but I’m about to reveal our secret!
- Slip hand under shirt or garment and remove arm/s from sleeve/s. Some women might do just one at a time, others might just do both at once.
- Once arm is free while still under shirt or garment, unhook bra from the back and slide one strap down one arm, all while remaining enclosed by the garment. Repeat with other arm.
- Bra is now loose within the garment
- Put arms back through the sleeves of your shirt or garment, appearing “dressed” again.
- Pull bra through the neck or sleeve (always a more “rabbit out of the hat” effect) or through the base of the garment.
Auntie Ozanne's Tips for the Bra Hacker
I found some of these online on various sites and thought they were worth sharing!
1. Conceal brastraps How many of us hate wearing things that constantly show the bra strap? *Raises arm* I found this picture, and if you're handy enough with a needle and thread, you can create your own!
2. Broken Underwire In a "pinch" - and too late to go bra shopping, take a feminine pad and protect the ends of underwires that have broken through their seams. Also, I've found online to use Dr. Scholl's moleskin bandages, or something similar that has strong adhesive, but the femmy pads look a bit more comfy on the skin.
3. Instant Racerback No friend to help putting this together once you have your bra on? You may have to doctor this one up by first snapping your bra in the front and working on the straps in front of you so you can see. Then shift the bra back to your back and slip your arms through the straps after having it "done".
4. Recycle old bras Use the cups for sewing in to your favourite backless dresses or summer dresses.
Happy bra-wearing and happy bra removing!