10 Lipstick Dupes

I love lipsticks! I'm in shocked with the amount of moment I spend on lipsticks, specially MAC lipsticks! We, women, have the tendency to fall in love with lipsticks that are too expensive for out pocket!

1. MAC VELVET TEDDY

Price: $16

Wet N Wild "Bare it all": $2.29

Saved: $13.71

10 Lipstick Dupes

2. MAC REBEL

Price: $16

Wet N Wild "Sugar Plum Fairy": $1.99

Saved: $14.01

3. MAC SAINT GERMAIN

Price: $16

Wet N Wild "Dollhouse Pink": $1.99

Saved: $14.01

4. MAC DIVA

Price: $16

P2 Pure Color Lipstick ‘"Corso Como": $2.20

Saved: $13.80

5. MAC PINK POODLE

Price: $16

Wet N Wild "Fuchsia with Blue Pearl": $0.93

Saved: $15.07

6. MAC CANDY YUM YUM

Price: $16

Maybelline "Fuchsia Flash": $7.49

Saved: $8.51

7. MAC RUBY WOO

Price: $16

Wet n Wild "Stoplight Red": $1.99

Saved: $14.01

8. MAC CYBER

Price: $16

Wet n Wild "Vamp it up": $1.99

Saved: $14.01

9. MAC CHATTERBOX

Price: $16

NYX Fig (#640): $4

Saved: $12

10. MAC CRÈME D’NUDE

Price: $16

Maybelline "Blushing Beige": $5.50

Saved: $10.50

cl_517 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 7

• Do I think I need to changes my make up baty

• Yeah i love to see lipstick on a woman

thank you for sharing with us

• A real fact from multiple news sources: lipstick (and make-up companies) companies admit to overcharging their customers because they know women will pay for it. They also admit that women won't buy a certain product if it's not expensive enough.
    You're getting played by the sexist companies that make the stuff.

• Thank you so much this is so helpful and money saving!!!

• Thank you, now I will save many dollars on my lipsticks!

• Saved. So I can show to my future girlfriend if ever :'(

• Why am I reading this? Is it just boredom? Or is it just because it's you @cl_517 the take owner? :pp

What Girls Said 14

• really nice take :)

• uhm excuse me girls. let me just say that MAC lipsticks r $36 here and i hate u all! ;(((

i still buy some tho lol!

• dollhouse pink ♡
    what a cute name ♡

• Im loving the MAC plum lipstick :P super gorgeous

• All of my foundation, powder, lipstick and concealer is MAC. I'd rather buy quality and to be honest, for how long it lasts it doesn't cost that much.
    Nice take though.

• Cheap lipstick wears cheap.

• Too cheap must mean bad quality. Generally a chemist warehouse is good compared to a make-up store. However, that looked like online which is unwise considering there could be diseases on it.

• I like the Mac lipsticks and I have one that blue were it makes my lips blue

• The colors may be the same, but how is the quality?

• Vamp it up is my fav.

• It's the difference in quality that determines how expensive it is, not the colour. If you look carefully you can tell there's a quality difference.

• Good take :)
    I like lipsticks in shades of red, coral, and brown :)

• Thanks love!! mee too! Pink & red are my favorite shades!

• This is really cool me likey 😋

• So, I've tried a few wet n wild colors. I love the black orchid (and ditched the others early on for new colors). But the bare it all is a terrible formula. It is dry, hard to apply, and a terrible lipstick all around. Also, the color looks terrible on my skin. I don't suggest this dupe. A lot of their products are great for the price, like I said, I love the black orchid. But there is a difference in quality most likely. I've never used Mac lipsticks, I'm a NYX or Revlon woman. But wet n wild is very cheap, and even though black orchid isn't as dry as bare it all, it still requires some type of gloss or prep moisturizer unless your lips are already exfoliated and plump from a good chap-stick.

• I've never tried wet n wild, I'm a MAC lipstick girl, I just love them all! I have like an addiction! Thanks for the ip though :)

• tip*

I like the Revlon ones, my mom buys those!! and yes, the Ruby Woo is AMAZING, love it!! <3

• It's probably the single most popular lip stick in the world. Nothing better than a beautiful red. Great take by the way. This will save a lot of women money.