IMHO, choosing an outfit can be as easy as it can be hard but I have found a great set of "rules" to follow for maximum ease:
- Choose something you will be comfortable in - what other people think of you is none of your business!
- If it is too long, don't wear it.
- If it is too tight, don't wear it.
- If it is easy to get on and off - go ahead!
- Choose something that compliments your body shape/style.
- If you don't like the feel of it - don't wear it, remember; you always are top priority!
- If you can't make up your mind, go to the opposite gender and ask them - men are going to be the ones to impress if you are a girl and vice versa :)
- Make sure to go all matching or all mixed up - neveer half and half.
This is just my take on clothing for anyone, I have chosen my expirences and summed them all up - thanks for reading :D