Oh boy, for short girls like me, I absolutely adore wearing heels! Cause I can wear it and still not be overly tall (let's just face it - I'm short).
Heels are a blessing, and a curse too. They make our legs look amazing and they give us those few extra inches that we will never have (or grow). But here's a thing, we all struggle with the daunting pain that comes with wearing it.
Yet we own so many pairs of them and still continue wearing them anyways, right?
So here are some stages you might feel when wearing heels on your night out. 👠
1. You feel amazing
• You stare at yourself in the mirror, and you can't get over about the fact on how amazing your legs look.
2. You feel nervous
• You are queueing up and that's when the pressure is on. Your feet starts to ache.
3. You dance/shop anyways
• Let's all admit it, dancing or shopping with a 6 inch heels isn't easy. Dancing is not easy when you're wearing heels, but you still continue doing it.
4. You start to feel the pain setting in
• Shopping, dancing, or doing whatever for long hours with heels on can be quite crazy. After hours of standing on your feet, it became very clear that you're not going to push through this.
5. You regret wearing them
• Can't say for every girls, but personally, I start regretting on why did I even chose to wear heels out for the night and it's so pain. But I still continue wearing them too again the next time. 😂
6. You just want to find a chair to sit
• After continuous hours of standing on your feet and all the pain setting in, you just need a chair. You are looking high and low just for a place to sit.
7. You tell yourself you'll wear flats next time
Thank the stars for flats! I'm guilty for this, but always end up wearing heels again. :p