A guide to different hair types and color!

Our hair!!!!...everyone's hair is different from each other.. they come in diffrent textures and color..its all about genetics..lets have a look at those differences!!!

What are the different hair types?

Straight hair

So silky and shiny..owners of straight hair are lucky to have them since they don't have to use heat to obtain this straight look!!!they don't have to worry that much about tangles

Wavy hair

Nice wavy hair looks really nice.. its wave-like structure makes it nice to look at

Curly hair

Curly hair yay(my hair type lol)!!! nice to look at...but not cool to touch since this would get your hair tangled...and comes in different types:

Afro hair

Having this diva look!!! it reminds me of the 70s but still, it looks really cool!^_^

How about the different hair colors?

The chart above ^shows the different shades of natural hair colors (mine is between dark brown/black).

Well those colors look nice too!!

No matter what the hair type..all we gotta do is to take care of them

If you don't wanna end up like this poor cat lol

So gagers feel free to comment about your hair type n hair color below :)

zombiebabe is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 3

• You do realize that the cat is Salem from Sabrina the teenaged witch don't you?

• Are editors supposed to fill myTake quotas or something? I don't see anything significant in this take, and there was another take with a complete lack of significance around last week written by an editor.

• Cool Take, finally someone who knows the difference between brown hair and black hair ;)

What Girls Said 15

• Wish my hair could be wavy

• My hair is naturally wavy and dark brown. But currently it's more like open wave and black in colour.

• Thank you for sharing, @zombiebabe, Great Take!!
    I was born with natural curly hair, and even when I have cut it a bit shorter, it ended up with some sort of wave, it was never straight.
    I let my hair grow out again, it's longer again, and with the summer that was just upon me here, the humidity is always hard on natural curly hair, so I have to condition this every day to Control it.
    However, I am seriously thinking about for something different, in going to the salon to get this Kerotin treatment and straightening it out for awhile and just seeing how it would look with Straight hair for something new.
    I used to have Platinum blond hair as a little girl, then as I grew older, it went to almost Gold like. But with the winter, not going out in the sun for fun, it always had this tendency to get very dark, like a dark blond, so I do a "Light blond" every 6 weeks to keep it natural looking.
    Good luck. xx

• My hair is a mix between afro, curly and straihgt. It begins straight and becomes more curly and afro in the end. It's naturally dark brown and brown or light brown in summer. But currently I dyed my bangs turquoise.

• My hair is very curly.

My curls kinda look like 3C but it depends on how well I treat it to get a different curl.

I love my crazy curly beast :)

• I have long very straight light blonde hair and unfortunatly, having straight hair isn't as great people think it is. Sure, it doesn't tangle fast and it doesn't look bad if you do nothing about it, but on the other side, you can't really do anything with it. Buns look like half ponytails and fall out within 15 minutes, ponytails look kinda boring because there's no wave or anything and curling it looks very unnatural. I wish I had more wavy hair...

• I love it. I have 4B coiled and black hair. Nice ombre selections by the way :)

• I didn't know mine were open wave and not straight. They are really straight till 40 cms length and from 40-75 cm they turn into wild open waves. So does it mean they are in between straight and open wave?

• I experimented with a bob but I am growing back long. I have experimented with wavy hair and once wore an afro wig which I actually felt suited me but freaked everyone out because it looked so different and unusual I guess. Almost nobody recognised me!! Hair is a very powerful part of our appearance!

• I love it, great descriptions :D

• Such an awesome MyTake! :D

• I have curly brown hair.

• I have dark brown, curly hair, but i can never figure out what curl pattern i have. My pattern isn't really consistent, it's exactly a mix between 3B, 3C, 4A and sometimes 3A😂😂
    What's your curl pattern @zombiebabe?

• Hi.

Hmm so my hair type is curly, and depending on the day it can vary from being a 3 A or a 3 B

and my hair colour is sandy blonde :)

I just loved that last pic of Salem haha. A Sabrina fan too I see? ;)

• Straight and black in colour.