Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 26

• My brother have had long hair, it didn't look very good in my opion but sometimes it looks good for example Ibramovic (the soccer player) ...

But do you like it? I hope not because I just had a haircut lol

• Sort of like a pixie cut on a girl, you need to be able to 'pull it off'.

Pulling off long hair as a guy generally means everything else is fairly masculine - strong jaw, chiseled features, quite often some facial hair. Guys with muscles, a strong jawline and long hair look like barbarians. 16 year old guys who are out of shape with soft features and long hair look like ugly girls.

Sadly I speak with some experience here.

• I don't like big hairs...

• Long hair is pretty tribal and primal in nature, especial combined with beards and tatoos.

• The second, fourth pic looks like females 😂

• I had long hair until I started to lose it, then it had to go. Balding is a medical condition, but shaved is a lifestyle choice :)

• 2|0
    • Haha He's way too buff for me... He is cute, but his body isn't my cup of tea.

• That guy with the super black hair and the beard has a good look!

• I like old world kind of longer hair styles, this clean and primped way looks a bit effeminate.

My hair is a bit past my shoulders, but while I don't leave it to look like a rats nest, I don't pretty it up either. I like the natural look.

• i want to grow my hair out long. I just am waiting until I join a successful band or become a guitar god first!

• I would never emasculate myself to that level. They might as well chop their nut sack off while they're at it.

• Hahaha I upvoted you automatically. Sorry. xD
      Hilarious how gay you probably are > but so homophobic.

• How about not clean cut long hair, like rock star hair? I'm thinking specifically Jimmy Page... because that is what mine would be like a bit longer...

• slowly growing mine out :) i hope i look half as attractive as these men when it grows out. im kinda going for the young johnny depp look :P

• Me myself have a long hair and i approve this :)!!

• Who is that second guy from the top? I may know him!

• No idea. But he looks like my last drummer. xD

• I miss my long righteous hair. Wish I could upload a pic or two. Women would obsess over my hair. I should have used it to get laid more, but I had ethics and broken hearts. What a waste.

• Phwoar!!
    images.smh.com.au/.../th_bill-bailey.jpg
    I'm sporting the "blonde Jesus" look myself at the moment...

• *Waits for post that will imply black guys are attractive

*Realizes it will never happen

• As a dude who's had long hair most of my adult life: Thanks, very cool post. :)

My baby boy's tow-blond, curly hair is getting a bit long now, too, and everybody loves it. I've never cut it but I'm gonna have to trim the bangs tomorrow; they're getting in his eyes.

• long hair looks great on Asian blokes... meh on caucasian men... and atrocious for others

• Hair that long is hard a f to manage

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 33

• Ever since the late 90s where at least for me in my world, guys started having longer hair, I have been a total fan. I love it. I love this centuries incarnation of it with the man bun. I know a lot of both girls and guys think it makes guys look like girls, but girls can and do have short "guy hairstyles" too so what's the big deal. It's hair. It grows, doesn't grow, you cut it, don't cut it, just do what makes you happy and if growing it long makes you happy it makes me happy too!

• AMEN TO THIS TAKE 😍❤ So fucking hot.

• i've always preferred longer hair on men.
    more like wolf layered though.

• Om! I have a think for guys with long hair with buns it soooo attractive!!!

• Men have had long hair on and off throughout history. Probably more time with longer than with short. Some guys look great. Like the ones you posted!

• The boyfriend's hair is longer than all of theirs and that's awesome <3

• I prefer men with a bit shorter hair than these.. but who knows.. some guys do pull it off pretty well.

• Harry Styles... you forgot him.

• I dont get how they can grow their hair so fast! I have been trying to get longer hair for months now, and it just won't seem to grow! Lucky testosterone filled dudes with long hair!

• I think that hair might be to long but I like the picture of the guy with the man bun

• I think guys like Travis Burns, Jared Padalecki looks good with long hair, it depends on their face. I am usually for it :)

• Haha this is funny but you should have added Jared Leto. On the right person long hair is cool. But not on everyone.

• The long haired man I've found attractive is -the one and only- Chris "Thor" Hemsworth.. :)

• hmm still like guys with shorter hair better, but I agree some of these guys are yummy

• Manbuns were all over the place last summer...
    I enjoyed the view. Thank you very much 😂

• Love men with long hair!

• I don't like long hair on guys.

Haha

• Yes, long hair can be so hot on guys!😍 - it has to suit the face though.

• Long hair was NOT made for men. Everytime I see a man with long hair I want to cut it, but I know there's nothing I can do.
    But that's just me, there's people who like it.

• Haha My best friend is the same. xD

@ritxi Ahaha

I'm not sure if I would be able to convince him to cut it. It would be a difficult task.

I agree with you. When a guy wears long hair, it is very probable to be due to he likes to show off his hair, but you can consider that he wears it long because he doesn't take care of his hair and sometimes love can move mountains. I know that there is a little probability to convince him, but it exists.

I write you a private message.

• I don't usually like long hair on guys because of experience but these guys look nice with it

• More from Girls
    13