Long Haired Men

Just a homage... OR > proof they've got it - whatever IT is. xD

Long Haired Men

What are your thoughts on long haired men?

Feel free to leave your comments below. ^-^

3326
LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Most Helpful Guy

• As a dude who's had long hair most of my adult life: Thanks, very cool post. :)

My baby boy's tow-blond, curly hair is getting a bit long now, too, and everybody loves it. I've never cut it but I'm gonna have to trim the bangs tomorrow; they're getting in his eyes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ever since the late 90s where at least for me in my world, guys started having longer hair, I have been a total fan. I love it. I love this centuries incarnation of it with the man bun. I know a lot of both girls and guys think it makes guys look like girls, but girls can and do have short "guy hairstyles" too so what's the big deal. It's hair. It grows, doesn't grow, you cut it, don't cut it, just do what makes you happy and if growing it long makes you happy it makes me happy too!

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 25

• Sort of like a pixie cut on a girl, you need to be able to 'pull it off'.

Pulling off long hair as a guy generally means everything else is fairly masculine - strong jaw, chiseled features, quite often some facial hair. Guys with muscles, a strong jawline and long hair look like barbarians. 16 year old guys who are out of shape with soft features and long hair look like ugly girls.

Sadly I speak with some experience here.

• 2|0
    • Haha He's way too buff for me... He is cute, but his body isn't my cup of tea.

• I keep hearing girls like long hair, but I never been popular or anything cause of mine, lol.

• It's a joke, they don't. I have straight/wavy hair almost half way down my back.

• I had long hair until I started to lose it, then it had to go. Balding is a medical condition, but shaved is a lifestyle choice :)

• Who is that second guy from the top? I may know him!

• No idea. But he looks like my last drummer. xD

• I miss my long righteous hair. Wish I could upload a pic or two. Women would obsess over my hair. I should have used it to get laid more, but I had ethics and broken hearts. What a waste.

• Phwoar!!
    images.smh.com.au/.../th_bill-bailey.jpg
    I'm sporting the "blonde Jesus" look myself at the moment...

• ayy wsup den

• I like old world kind of longer hair styles, this clean and primped way looks a bit effeminate.

My hair is a bit past my shoulders, but while I don't leave it to look like a rats nest, I don't pretty it up either. I like the natural look.

• I would never emasculate myself to that level. They might as well chop their nut sack off while they're at it.

• Hahaha I upvoted you automatically. Sorry. xD
      Hilarious how gay you probably are > but so homophobic.

• How about not clean cut long hair, like rock star hair? I'm thinking specifically Jimmy Page... because that is what mine would be like a bit longer...

• It's fucking majestic but I couldn't pull it off, and it would be a hassle.

• My brother have had long hair, it didn't look very good in my opion but sometimes it looks good for example Ibramovic (the soccer player) ...

But do you like it? I hope not because I just had a haircut lol

• slowly growing mine out :) i hope i look half as attractive as these men when it grows out. im kinda going for the young johnny depp look :P

• i want to grow my hair out long. I just am waiting until I join a successful band or become a guitar god first!

• Me myself have a long hair and i approve this :)!!

• Hair that long is hard a f to manage

• That guy with the super black hair and the beard has a good look!

• long hair looks great on Asian blokes... meh on caucasian men... and atrocious for others

• I don't like big hairs...

• Nice take :) I have long hair too, well it's growing xD

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 32

• Long hair is extremely attractive. Like... I can't stop staring if a guy has nice long hair. There are veeerrry few men who wouldn't look better if they grew their hair out.

• AMEN TO THIS TAKE 😍❀ So fucking hot.

• Men have had long hair on and off throughout history. Probably more time with longer than with short. Some guys look great. Like the ones you posted!

• The boyfriend's hair is longer than all of theirs and that's awesome <3

• Personally I prefer guys with longer hair. Or at least thick short (ish) hair. I have no idea why I do but somehow some guys can really rock it. And when it suits their face and they take really good care of it then I find it very attractive.

So I was smiling all the way through this! :)

• I prefer men with a bit shorter hair than these.. but who knows.. some guys do pull it off pretty well.

• The long haired man I've found attractive is -the one and only- Chris "Thor" Hemsworth.. :)

• Om! I have a think for guys with long hair with buns it soooo attractive!!!

• I LOVE long haired men. I think long hair it's a lot sexier than short hair, both on women and men.

• Hard to come across a guy who actually looks good with it. Bleh. They have to have sharp or strong features for it to look nice. They gotta have a nice face.

• 1 and 3, dear god. I'm experiencing the rapture.

• Love men with long hair!

• Yes, long hair can be so hot on guys!😍 - it has to suit the face though.

• This is so good! I have a huge thing for guys with long hair, love it❀️

• Manbuns were all over the place last summer...
    I enjoyed the view. Thank you very much πŸ˜‚

• Long hair was NOT made for men. Everytime I see a man with long hair I want to cut it, but I know there's nothing I can do.
    But that's just me, there's people who like it.

• Haha My best friend is the same. xD

• @ritxi Ahaha

I'm not sure if I would be able to convince him to cut it. It would be a difficult task.

• I agree with you. When a guy wears long hair, it is very probable to be due to he likes to show off his hair, but you can consider that he wears it long because he doesn't take care of his hair and sometimes love can move mountains. I know that there is a little probability to convince him, but it exists.

I write you a private message.

• I think guys like Travis Burns, Jared Padalecki looks good with long hair, it depends on their face. I am usually for it :)

• Haha this is funny but you should have added Jared Leto. On the right person long hair is cool. But not on everyone.

• I don't like it but that's just me. I think some guys work the man bun though.

• More from Girls
    12