Why not try for the Cute AND Sexy

Where fashion is concerned, we all have our own views on what is cute, what is sexy, what is attractive and what isn't.

Here is a bit of a summary on what I think cute and sexy is...for me...personally.

The Knee-high Socks

The cuteness is in the initial innocence of it all, the sexiness is in what part of the body it touches, the smoothness with which is slides up the thigh...clenching it ever so slightly so as not to fall off.

Why not try for the Cute AND Sexy

The Sweater Dress

The warm material, the softness of it, the stretchiness and comfort all whisper 'cute', but the shortness says sexy...and you know every woman wearing that knit dress will feel just a bit more flirty than she usually does as the material dances around her figure.

The Loose Cleavage Blouse

Calm weather makes it cute, but who knows what a sudden gust of wind mught reveal? ;)

The Cut-Through Tunic

Reveals just enough - sexy, still keeps you covered and comfrotable - cute.

What do you wear that you consider cute and sexy at the same time?

Pics welcomed! =)

LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 9

• nice take! i like the outfits

• I love these looks! As someone that experiments with clothing, I can honestly say I've done these looks before and I constantly get complimented on my style.

• I love all of these and would definitely rock the sweater dress - super cute!

• I love knee high socks and tunic style shirts!

• Knee high socks 😍 LOVE THEM.

• i used to wear black knee-high socks a lot but they haven't been popular for the last year or so

love sweater dresses ♡

• Its nice but i can't wear them 😜

• I really like high knee but I don't think it works on me. I feel like I can't pull it off

• The Loose Cleavage Blouse looks good enough for me ;)