The Worst Female Trends of 2015

With the start of 2016 having just passed, lets hope some of these trends disappear -_-

1. Clown Contour

The Worst Female Trends of 2015

Excuse me but WHAT THE FUCK.

2. Boob Contour

Woah. Another contour trend? Yep. Apparently this "helpful" trick contours your boobies to make them look like you just got off a surgery table. Greaaaat.

3. What the fuck Earcuffs

I honestly don't even know, but I see these ear cuffs around everywhere and have no idea what they're called OR WHERE THEY CAME FROM.

4. Half buns

Maybe J-LO can pull this thing off but 99% of the rest of the female population CAN NOT.

5. The Extreme Ombre

Lets not forget the ones (like this one) that don't even blend together its one color and them BOOM another, no harmony.

6. Pseudo Profound Graphic Tees

I swear the graphic tees nowadays. They involve anything posted on tumblr, with the word “Unicorn,” a French word, or one of those woo-girl rap lyrics. Its getting out of hand.

7. Chunky Platforms

I'm so done right now.

8. One Earring

Blame this one on the fall '14 runways..

9. Basic girls bitching about "how not to be basic"

10. "Kylie Jenner" Lip Lining

WE'RE NOT BLIND. WE CAN SEE.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 10

• Top 5 worst females trends of 2015, continuing into 2016...

Being fake
    Being fake
    Being fake
    Being fake
    Being Weak minded trend-sheep.

Not all of them of course, Just the fakies.

• I agree these are all horribly but then again about 90% of all trends from any decade or year ever are usually pretty bad.

• I don't mind the half buns but the rest are quite frightening.

• You understand so much it's crazy.

• Chunky heels are a bad idea EVERY year.

• But most importantly, Women have rights. Which I respect!
    http://oi40.tinypic.com/2rmkrc4.jpg

• So I've never had makeup on before. Wouldn't your face feel like it was suffocating with all that on. I'd just think it would feel like having sludge on your face all day. What if you have to run somewhere and you'll sweat? What if it rains or you get water on your face won't that smear it all over the place?

Sorry I know absolutely jack shit about make up...

• I actually like the half buns

• Number 9 LMAO!!! She definitely looks like a basic bitch.

• Yeah and she looks like she looks super sassy xD That facial expression

• Damn boob contours look really good on me!

What Girls Said 23

• i hope some of those trends get lost... good take by the way

• Haha I actually like ear cuffs... Not that I'd wear them but they do look nice - particular ones (more delicate than that).

Everything else - completely agree.

• Those ear cuffs were actually thousands of dollars!
      But yeah, I usually stick with something a little more on the simple side. Those are too risqué for me.

• I don't know tho but 1 and 2 take some god damn skill...

• 1. Meh, I just saw that as some fun thing to do with your makeup.
    2. Yes though. People (men) are already hella pressed over push up bras. Let's not anger them with body painting as well. They might... cry.
    3. That one in the picture doesn't look very good (too chunky and looks out of place) but I've seen some cuffs that look cool/cute.
    4. Two of my friends are really fond of this hairsrtyle. I think they look good. :)
    5. Yeeeeeeesss. Having and ombre is already a slippery slope, it needs to be done by a good hairdresser. But when it's sharp like that (not faded and semi natural looking) it just looks like you've been too lazy to dye your roots. Gross.
    6. These have ALWAYS existed :/ I liked them when I was like 12-15 but after that I just started realizing how stupid they look.
    7. Very 90's lol. Never been a fan.
    8. I guess it can look ok. But I prefer mismatched earrings over just one.
    9. Literally anyone bitching about anything basic. Just stop. Nobody cares.
    10. Never been a fan of lip liners either 😅

• Yeah, about the 90's style, there's some stuff coming back like chokers and even older stuff like doc martens, but the super chunky boots, not a fan either, they could look cute if you really had an on point outfit, but really there's much better shoes out there i feel like 😂

• I unfortunately did once wear the what the fuck cuff earring and the extreme ombre :(

• lol its funny how you also called them what the fuck ear cuffs, most people are correcting me 😂 but its fine, some of this stuff (IN MY OPINION) could look cute but in pretty rare situations, fitting my taste of course, but not a fan of most of these. Without those mistakes, whether you refer to them like that or not, you learned from them, I mean how could you become more beautiful and skilled without making wrong turns in your beauty experience? :P

• Some of these I actually like.
    -I like the ombre I think it brings out Ciara's complexion.
    -The chunky platforms I think look rather cute.
    Who is looking all the way down to the ground to see the width of someones heel anyway?
    The half bun look I think is cute.
    -Perhaps jlo can pull this off better because she is a celebrity who has professional hairstylist, that would never allow her to go out looking tragic? Part of her career is to look great.

Everything else on the list, I could careless about and I totally agree with!!

• I love ombres but personally not when it's black and then blonde with no blending in between.

• Clown Contour>>>? hahahh!
    Kylie Jenner" Lip Lining? I CAN'T SEE!

• been wondering that lip lining thing bothers me...
    now i realize it's because i can see

• I do like chunky platforms, and they're sooo comfortable.
    I also like earcuffs! Great jewelery!
    And I do like pseudo profound graphic tees.
    As for clown contouring, hell it looks good if done right. I don't use it though. Not that skilled lol.
    As for the rest; I approve of this take!

• I love earcuffs as well, having a few myself, but there's these type of earcuffs that go on your entire ear like the picture, i just don't like them but its my opinion!
      And normally it doesn't look right you have to be hella skilled 😂

• I just want to slab on a shit of vaseline on those lips for some reason. Looks dry and wrinkly AF.

• I will wear my chunky platforms, because I like them.

• Only ones I had a problem with were number 9 and number 10.

• Kylie Jenner lip everything. Really.

• The boob contour , Kylie Jenner lips, clown contour are a NO for me. The rest would be within reason. Dont know what the deal is with "Basic this and basic that"

• 1 and 2 are the worst i don't like wearing that much makeup just thee normal I love my nose why make it to a Thin pencil shape i love the shape of my face now the boob contouring would suck if a guy goes down on me that would be soooo emberresing

• Well guys are probably already a little disappointed when you take off your bra and they find they're much smaller than with it, but then contouring them to make them look EVEN bigger?

• i dont contour my tits i love the way they are yup there small but gives me that young Look :)

• I love chunky platforms. Looking cool, taller and wearing high heels with which you're able to run? Awesome!

www.perfectmeshoes.co.uk/.../...5B2%5D-11923-p.jpg

One earring and earcuffs. Been wearing those since I was a teen.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...685167ca8a.jpg

What I didn't like though was

1. the very obvious contouring.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0bee47f255.jpg

2. crazy nails. I mean I don't get why one would want so impractical and over the top nails, paying or devoting time on them.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2dc6a754cf.jpg

• I forgot to add the nails in! The tacky acrylics throw me off so much at times.

• I agree on all of them. Some women need to realize that sometimes there face isn't fat and that they don't need to contour at the same time. Buns like ballerina bun or messy bun, is nice looking and pretty cute. Most girls who wear don't be basic are BASIC. Goals, On Fleek A'f needs to go away. (2016) is a new year new trends ladies please! :)

• Yeess! I'm excited for these new trends, I mean hopefully new ones do come and HOPEFULLY they're good haha. I'm tired of these 2015 as we call them "trends" :(

• I'm 16 not 19 by the way DarkBrunette99 I messed up on my username. I l swear to gosh Target had the best clothes in summer 202-2014 omg. I found this girls muscle tee, it looked like a modern medevial colorful beautiful top that looksf like what Snow White would wear. I am in love with that top! :) Forever 21 had amazing clothes during the Spring and Summer but not right now! :? Have you noticed that too. Only Kohl's and Macy's has it going on. :))

• Yes :-((
      Everyones all about the same thing right now, and I literally find all the same clothes at ever store, and they're pretty damn mediocre (?)
      But my favorite store is Brandy Melville, I feel like some of their clothes are a little mainstream, but a bunch are super cute and unique! 😍 And yes, whats up with Forever 21? Their stuff really isn't as good as it used to be, but at least its super cheap and affordable :/

• The half buns are the worst. I can not stand those things.
    I actually like the ear cuff thing, I used to wear one

• Thank goodness I didn't do any of these. These were trends? I don't care for them. I do what I want, but if I see something I like, I might try it out in 2016.

• 1and 2. If you think women are lying , you haven't seen what men can do with contour , I'm sure you probably hit on a couple lol. And I mean Victoria secrets have those bombshell bras that make you like 4 sizes bigger, they need to get them.
    3. I think Its cute, would wear it though
    4. Umm, nah
    5. Lol, the point is its supposed to be a hard contrast.
    6. I don't know
    7. love them
    8 and 9. Nope
    10. Bahah, yea it's a bit much when it's done excessively

• I don't think women are "lying" i think they're extenuating their features but too much, they went overboard and the boob think looks kind of tacky if u ask me 😂 but yeah ik, men can get instant abs using contour.

• Lol, no I was referring to men who contour to look female. but yea it is just too much.

• More from Girls
    3