Hairstyles that Amaze

Simple, complicated, unimaginable, sleek, glossy, frizzy... All these different hairstyles make hair an amazing feature and a canvas for expression which, if you want to, you can take full advantage of!

[Get creative!]

^-^

The excitement of the curls

There's something very exciting to me when I see curly hair... It just seems like life is fuller and more exciting with that kind of hair - just imagine all the people who curl their hair before going out > lucky you, you are born that way. ^-^

Hairstyles that Amaze

The youthfulness of the braids

Braids make any face shine just a little bit brighter and make any head of hair look just a little bit more unique. Everyone instantly gives you 5 years less than you actually are. Can't argue with that.

The boldness of a bob

Business-like, but at the same time fun and playful. It all depends on how you use it.

The nuttyness of a top knot

Yup, the top knot is a fun way to hold your hair in place + it's incredibly easy to do. Casual and chic in a knot-shell. xD

The relaxation of the waves

The ocean doesn't have to be the only one in posession of ahuntingly beautiful waves that sway with every gust of wind that blows through them. Your hair can have that luxury. For all you naturally wavy people - I envy thee!

158
LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The first two women are so beautiful it's almost distressing. lol

The first -- there's something just... sublimely awesome, about freckles on people with a darker complexion. And her overall skeletal structure is just fantastic (look at how graceful her hands and wrists are! hawt damn)

As for the second, I'm pretty sure she could bore holes through solid concrete with that stare.

__

I've seen girls pull off the top-knot thing with aplomb, but, me? Hahahhahah nope. For me, the topknot was just one of many steps in the awkward process of growing mah short hair back to mid-back length. (It was the next step after a few months of having to wear those plastic headband thingys that we all wore in fifth grade.)

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 14

• great take! i have curly hair by the way

• Lovely <3 I love the diversity in this take.

• I love this post! Cute pics! It's great to see a woman uplift other women!

• Being a curly girl I absolutely adore the diversity in this take. This was awesome! :D

• Great MyTake. Thanks for showing so many different styles, I even liked how you included the women with "feminine hair" so diverse.

• I have curly hair, not as curled as that girl in the picture, but still curly ( medium length) I'm not so fund of it honestly, but I'm trying to get used to it 😊😆

• Curly hair is so gorgeous I wish I had it!

• love this take, all hair types can look beautiful. i have curly thin hair and wish i could have bouncier curls

• good mytake! :)

• lovely piece ♡

• All those ladies and hairstyles are <3

• it's called a BANTU KNOT... DAFUQ!!!

• I loooove it

• Were is the emo bangs hairstyle? 😱