Beautiful Women From Around the World: Atlas of Beauty

Beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, and colors. It exists everywhere, and in every cultures. Our perceptions of beauty may be different, but beauty is universal.

To prove that beauty is everywhere, Romanian photographer Mihaela Noroc has traveled to several different countries across several different continents in order to capture beautiful women surrounded by their culture. Her project is called Atlas of Beauty.

In the past two years I traveled around the world and I photographed hundreds of women in diverse environments. My goal is to show that beauty is in our differences, not in trends, money or race. Through my photography I want to capture that feeling of warmth and serenity which is so specific to women and comes to balance all the negativity we see in the media. I think people should be more aware about other cultures and beauty can teach us to be more tolerant.

She will continue her journey, to expose the beauty flourishing throughout our vast world.

Here are 20 beautiful women from her endeavors.

1. Romania

2. Russia

3. Finland

4. Kyrgyzstan

5. Brazil

6. Columbia

7. Chile

8. Iran

9. Peru

10. Mexico

11. Harlem, New York, USA

12. Australia

13. Angola

14. China

15. Georgia

16. Turkey

17. Ethiopia

18. New Zealand

19. England

20. India

Which was your favorite photo?

This take was simple, yes, but it was fun to put together, and a filler for the more serious takes that I am working on. :) I will also do a take like this one on men, to show the standards that society has for men around the world as well.

Thanks for reading, and if you want to see more beautiful women from Noroc's adventures, check out the original article here.

RainbowFanGirl is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Guys Said 61

• I knew about Noroc and her project before and while I love the photos and I like the idea behind it, I also have my difficulties with it to be honest. One of the questions that I asked myself when I first saw this art project was "How come there are only women?" Does Noroc suggest that only women can be beautiful? Apart from the possibly sexist undertones, I also just find it a bit too "clichรฉe" to think "I wanna make a project about beauty... oh yeah, let's just take pics of a couple of women". Why not men? Why not children? Why are all the women in their 20s? Is that the only period in life where one is beautiful?
    Another difficulty I have with this is that while Noroc probably tried to be as neutral as possible, we also have to ask ourselves how much these choices reflect on HER personal taste of beauty. Personally, I don't find all them pretty. I wouldn't go on a date with the Romanian or the Indian girl for example. However, that doesn't mean they're not pretty. It also doesn't mean there's no beauty in their respective country, since one woman is hardly representative of a whole nation.
    This just as a little food for thought.
    But I won't be a party crasher and so I'm also gonna finish with simply stating my favorite:
    1. Colombian girl
    2. Chinese girl
    3. Brazilian girl
    4. Kyrgyz girl

• Here's a few more I'll add from this site :P
    @archiz Lebanese beauty
    @cinderelli Pakistani Beauty
    @justbanANNAz Egyptian beauty from Australia
    @ElissaDido Tunisian Beauty
    @mooky06 Cambodian Beauty from Australia

• OMG ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž
    rs723.pbsrc.com/.../Heartbeat.gif

• Is the appreciation of beauty instinctive? I know I was indoctrinated by mass media to see beauty as a certain look but nobody, for example, taught me to see Grace Jones as beautiful but she is, especially from her prime.
    www.fashiontrendsdaily.com/.../...-grace-jones.png
    I think there is an instinctive component.

• Can i disagree with England please?

Not to say she's ugly or anything, she's not, she's actually rather pretty but... Look at the other countries, Ethiopa for example, You picked a person who showcases what i can only assume is a native tribe.

Yet, For England... she's got more of a Generic American punk look going on, Why not have someone who looks a little more... British? Haha.

Like i said, She is pretty but.. Dosent look very English ;)

• I thought she looked different. That's why I added her haha. :)

• @chintita My point entirely, Haha, As i said, Dont get me wrong she is a very pretty person, But... Its 70's-90's American Hippie... Not the sort of Womanly Elegance i would associate with a British woman, Haha.

• Yeah I just added her because she looked different :) According to the original article she is not from the richer parts of England.

• With all the questions on GAG about race and attractiveness, thank you for this great reminder that women of all races, and from everywhere in the world are beautiful.

• Very good Take, my favorites are 2, 3, 4, and 15, closely followed by 9, 10, 12, 14 and 18.

• Now do men. Because you know. Gender equality

• they should do this with men.

• Georgia.. Russian Turkish... Finland chick's blew my heart

• I've seen this on facebook also, but women in them was different and also the article and photographer was not the same.
    But I would literally worship women from Georgia, Russia and Turkey

• Russian and Peru are my favorites ๐Ÿ˜

• Chile, peru, Georgia.. Were my fav :-)

• Braziiiill ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜, Russia isn't bad either.

But FML she dropped the ball for England lol.

• The babes from Brazil ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท and Georgia ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ˜˜ Very good looking, all of them do

• I'm very glad that you did the take. I think it is very eyes opening to see what beautiful is in different cultures from around the world. My favourites were Russia and Georgia. But all are very beautiful.

• Brb buying ticket to Finland.

• Georgian girl looks the hottest, but I like almost all of them.

• http://data.whicdn.com/images/114421098/large.jpg
    forgot irish girls but good take

• they're all beautiful but the girls from Kyrgyzstan, Columbia and Peru are the best looking.

• More from Guys
    41

What Girls Said 34

• great take!

• These women are so gorgeous! I'm jealous!

• They are all gorgeous! I hate when idiots say: oh this one is the hottest"
    Grow up! They are all lovely in their own way
    I'm sure the purpose of this book is not to degrade these women like they're on miss universe! It's to show ignorant americans that women worldwide rule in beauty! beauty not bought or sold! Beauty you can't buy at the Mac counter! Femininity you can't buy from Instagram

• Peru girl's hair, holy shit.๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜

• Brazilian woman was very sexy and I liked Iranian woman's eyes, they are soulful.
    The rest were gorgeous too but they were the one that caught my eyes... by the way thanks for adding a simple looking Indian girl, she is very pretty and she is actually represents our majority. Not that our models are bad but they all are typical, I liked how you choose the 'common' women instead of the models.

Please do a take on men too! I would like to read it as well.

• Romanian and the girl from Georgia are by far the most beautiful.

• Love this๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ thank you for sharing:)

• I find these women more beautiful than models/celebrities. They look unpretentious and real.

• where are the arab girls xD

• Iran is on there ;) She's beautiful!

Check the original article if you wanna see more pretty Arab girls. :D

• Are you from the Virgin Islands :o My boyfriend is

• ah no hahaha I just put it there for the laughs
      I am lebanese so arab ^^
      but I ve googled it before and it s a beautiful place ^^

• eff yaa brazil is hot and angola represent :D

• That's not the best pic of that Georgian girl but she's still pretty <3

• Georgia is mmmm

• everyone is so beautiful, I really love this project

• They are so pretty!

• Kyrgyzstan
    Ethiopia
    Chile

really stood out to me.

They are all beautiful.

:) Such a cool project she's doing and a cool MyTake.

• Good job selecting pics ๐Ÿ˜„

• Those a really pretty and beautiful women!

• Great take!!! Loved it <3

• I like your take so much rainbow ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒโค๏ธโค๏ธ They're really pretty โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Some of them were kind of ugly..

• More from Girls
    14