Beautiful Women From Around the World: Atlas of Beauty

Beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, and colors. It exists everywhere, and in every cultures. Our perceptions of beauty may be different, but beauty is universal.

To prove that beauty is everywhere, Romanian photographer Mihaela Noroc has traveled to several different countries across several different continents in order to capture beautiful women surrounded by their culture. Her project is called Atlas of Beauty.

In the past two years I traveled around the world and I photographed hundreds of women in diverse environments. My goal is to show that beauty is in our differences, not in trends, money or race. Through my photography I want to capture that feeling of warmth and serenity which is so specific to women and comes to balance all the negativity we see in the media. I think people should be more aware about other cultures and beauty can teach us to be more tolerant.

She will continue her journey, to expose the beauty flourishing throughout our vast world.

Here are 20 beautiful women from her endeavors.

1. Romania

2. Russia

3. Finland

4. Kyrgyzstan

5. Brazil

6. Columbia

7. Chile

8. Iran

9. Peru

10. Mexico

11. Harlem, New York, USA

12. Australia

13. Angola

14. China

15. Georgia

16. Turkey

17. Ethiopia

18. New Zealand

19. England

20. India

Which was your favorite photo?

This take was simple, yes, but it was fun to put together, and a filler for the more serious takes that I am working on. :) I will also do a take like this one on men, to show the standards that society has for men around the world as well.

Thanks for reading, and if you want to see more beautiful women from Noroc's adventures, check out the original article here.

RainbowFanGirl is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 61

• Love this take! Definitely digging the Russian, Finnish, and Iranian

• Nice.

• This is Turkey please :D

http://i. milliyet. com. tr/GazeteHaberIciResim/2016/03/23/fft16_mf6775992. Jpeg

Xper issues :/

• legit!

• Here's a better example of modern day India youtube. com/watch? v=0n_cqMgcF7w

• Perhaps, You should have asked the users on GAG to contribute their own pictures and did a mytake !!
    May be next time i suppose? GL

• You certainly have different taste from me if you think these girls are attractive!

• You must have high standards. :P

• Perhaps you should read the myTake before you start looking at pictures. It's not the author's "taste" or even the artist's.

The artist is documenting beauty that, "comes in all shapes, sizes, and colors. It exists everywhere, and in every cultures. Our perceptions of beauty may be different..."

Not to mention that beauty =/= attraction. They are two very different concepts.

• @Wagsman Thanks for explaining for me.

• The Russian and Finnish girl are pretty and the rest have different type of beauty I see. Nice cultural Beauty mytake

• Very good

• That's the English standard of beauty? What happened to all the big boobed women of Page 3 and Nuts magazine?

• It's not a beauty standard, just some beautiful women in their cultural environment. I could do a take on female beauty standards if you want.

• The girl from Kyrgyzstan looks the best in my opinion

• I go for Russia, Finland, Australia from these pics

• Thanks, very nice. Excellent photograph, I like the Georgian girl's photo best. Columbia?

• I'm very glad that you did the take. I think it is very eyes opening to see what beautiful is in different cultures from around the world. My favourites were Russia and Georgia. But all are very beautiful.

• ewww ethiopia's hair made me want to throw up

• The girl from England doesn't look typically English or am I wrong

• Have to go to Brasil some time.

• 2,3,7,12 and 15th ones.

Rlly looking perfect to me 👁

• Turkey and chile so good!!

• Kyrgystan was the hottest, followed by Georgia.

• More from Guys
    41

What Girls Said 34

• great take!

• They're all so gorgeous <3

• So, does she photograph what she finds beautiful? Or what the community finds beautiful?

• These women are so gorgeous! I'm jealous!

• They are so pretty!

• India, Harlem, Peru, Iran, Brazil, Colombia, & Chile are my favorite 😍

• Love this😍😍 thank you for sharing:)

• Kyrgyzstan
    Ethiopia
    Chile

really stood out to me.

They are all beautiful.

:) Such a cool project she's doing and a cool MyTake.

• That girl is not from Turkey!
    It is from Syria -_-

• Brazilian woman was very sexy and I liked Iranian woman's eyes, they are soulful.
    The rest were gorgeous too but they were the one that caught my eyes... by the way thanks for adding a simple looking Indian girl, she is very pretty and she is actually represents our majority. Not that our models are bad but they all are typical, I liked how you choose the 'common' women instead of the models.

Please do a take on men too! I would like to read it as well.

• Great take!!! Loved it <3

• Where's me? I object.

• Hahaha
      Out of curiosity
      Why do you have a breather?

• haahaha I see
      well thanks for telling me I didn t know about that xD

• Sorry! I will put you in next time :)

• Georgia hands down!

• Nice take! It's true, beauty is everywhere and it's different for every people.
    I'm surprised to see that Angola is on this list.

• @chintita No, I don't. Why?

• You're welcome!

• This seems kinda silly. I think everyone knows beauty is everywhere. I don't think we need photos to see it. I mean it's great that she went to take these pictures but it's not needed.

• Sorry but COLUMBIA is not a country but COLOMBIA is

• The girl from turkey is beautiful!! I'm going to go Google people from Turkey now because I get that I look Turkish a lot

• Cool Mytake, there are lots of nice pictures :)

• ColOmbia***

• All of them were beautiful! :) I like that you're spreading awareness that all women are beautiful! I don't think I saw Egyptian beauty represented though :)

• More from Girls
    14