Some of My Favorite Accessories For Guys

Self-explanatory title. But since you are all douchebag smart asses, I mean as in additions. Body modifications or clothing etc.

1. Tattoos

Top Favorite Accessories On Guys

2. Piercings

3. Long Hair

4. Beards

5. Chain/cross necklaces

6. Leather (bracelets mainly)

7. Bowties

8. Birth marks

9. Beanies

10. Glasses

11. Freckles.

12. Basketball shorts.

13. Grey sweatpants

Now keep in mind folks, it depends on the person for these. Some guys look amazing in beanies some don't, etc. Also, I need the piercings and tattoos to be tasteful, and their hair/beard to be well kept and clean. What're your favorite additions to a mans style, ladies? Men, whats your favorite additions in general for your style?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 21

• A few of those things suggest you might like this guy upload.wikimedia.org/.../...y_Heinrich_Hofmann.jpg LMAO

• I never saw the appeal of piercings at all, I'm just like:"Why?" Tattoos are pretty cool though most of the time.

• Can a guy look regular/ clean cut look and still be attractive? Or this is the new attractive now?

• Well of course they can! These are just things I find aesthetically pleasing.

• Sorry I sounded kinda mad of course clean cut no tats is still the norm but if you like this is cool!

• Most of these are fat as fuck 😂

• That last pic is stretching the rules a bit isn't it?
    More than I bargained for right there.

• I am definitely not the kinda guy you'd go for. I do think about getting a tattoo here and there, but too many no. Definetely no piercings, not keeping long hair (majority of girls don't like long hair anyway), not keeping a beard, no chains (not a gangster), necklace maybe, nope no leather bracelet, no no no no bowties Lol, got no birth marks, don't like beanies.

I wonder how many guys you see with your fac accessories anyway.

• I have none of these haha.

• Daaamn guy w/ long hair is goals

• "It depends on the person for these"
    Aka only wear the grey sweatpants if you have a big ole dick like in the picture
    Hahaha
    Also i dont wear any of these :(
    Call me old fashion but i dress like an old school man
    Blue jean work boots, belt so my pants dont fall below my butt... I don't know never got into this mew fashion

• I think guys who wear tattoos and beards like that together look awful. They ruin this certain look I like where these guys wear tattoos and long hair and are clean shaven.

• Jeez. I can't stand most of these things. I'm a fan of some of them for myself, though.

• Guys in grey sweats are the best lmao
    I remember once I was on a public bus and there wasn't enough seats so this guy had to stand.
    He was wearing grey sweats and standing right in front of me, and since I was sitting I was right eye level with his.. stuff lol
    It was amazing

• Yeah the grey sweatpants erection isn't weird at all...

• Very good mytake. I'm a tattoo, glasses, goatee guy my self.. Lol

• …strap ons

• OP i just came back from Tim Hortons you know how much I was admiring this guy who had a perfect beard like the one you posted? 😂 Ah mine's still sprouting... some day, some day it'll be fully grown xD

• I like to have tattoos, piercings, beanies and bow ties but the rest are okay

• I'm getting all of those right now ASAP!

• I might want tattoos. I can get them now. I like Jacob Bannons tattoos. I think i can pull off that look.

• I didn't know long hair was an accessory? lol

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 11

• That guy at the end! His dick is soooo huge omg! 😅

• Thoughts on Frank Iero?

• I'll take those grey sweatpants. Who cares if it's stylish, he's not leaving the house anyway.

• Awesome tools... In 12 and 13... that actually made me switch on to porn site... N touch myself lolz... Was needless to say though

• Same as always. The guy with the piercing is perfect😍

• yesyesyes😍

• All i see is penis... lol Yes basketball shorts and sweatpants are the best. I get to see ass and penis lol

• Basketball shorts remind me of my crush ^.^

• I'm not the only one who got the image of a hipster Jesus in their head after reading this am I?
    http://i.imgur.com/aEIlc.jpg

• Tattoos, long hair (and man buns), piercings, leather (jackets, gloves, collars, bracelets), chains, hats (anything classic), freckles... what can I say? I love guys.

• *Luuuurve tattoos & piercings but rarely date men with either.
    *Like SOME beards + SOME long hair
    *Prefer scars to birthmarks as I love the stories behind them

Honourable mentions
    =
    striped ties + white cotton boxers + black trench + leather loafers + surfboard + hiking boots