3 Reasons Why I Like Guys With Tattoos

This seems to be a bit of a controversial thing with women. Some like tattoos, some don't. I fall into the former category.

As someone who would never get a tattoo myself, I have a few reasons why I'd rather date a guy who has them.

1) Guys With Tattoos Are More Trustworthy (In MY Opinion, Not Necessarily Yours)

I know you're probably thinking "Why the fuck would a guy with tattoos be more trustworthy?"

But in my opinion, someone with tattoos seems like they are less of the type of person to hide something. Tattooed guys seem, to me anyway, to be more open and public about their opinions and thoughts.

Whereas a guy without tattoos seems like they are more hidden and more secretive.

And in my experience, I've been more times correct about trusting a tattooed guy than I have been correct in trusting a guy without tattoos.

2) Tattooed Guys Seem More Creative

A guy with tattoos is more likely to be a musician, artist, photographer, or something else creative rather than someone with a career path in business or medicine. This is a very personal preference as I know a lot of girls love a clean cut business man, but as a musician myself, I have a thing for creative guys.

3) It's Kind Of Badass

I'm not even going to lie on this one; it just looks badass. It gives the guy an edgy feeling and it makes him seem more fun. I personally like that. It's not for everyone, but it works for me.

So there you go. Although I understand why a lot of people don't like tattoos and I don't want any myself, these are a few reasons why I have a thing for tattooed guys.

MissMc3 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 17

Every guy with a tattoo is secretly saying "I'm insecure and need a conversation starter".

Well, I am ;)

Most of the tattoos mean absolutely nothing to the owner, and they just do it to show it off like peacocks. Most people regret tattoos after a while, but still talk about them, like they have some ulterior motive that is a deal of great symbolism, blablabla.. in fact, they regret.

When I was a kid, I wanted one.. now I grew up.

Now seriously, some are nice to look at, but it's rare to one that doesn't make the owner a douchebag about it.

I have two tattoos, the first one I got was on my left shoulder blade and it is of a parchment shield with the Asian characters for strength, love and wisdom. My second tattoo is on the inside of my left forearm and it too is a parchment scroll with the Asian symbol for honor, around the symbol are the words in an old English sort of font which say; honor, integrity, dignity and sanctity, which is what the symbol stands for. I have no regrets about my tattoos as they have a strong personal meaning for me. I'm not sure how edgy they make me look, occasionally I will get some compliments about the one that is visible, but I have never been sexually propositioned because of them, I suppose I might be approached more if I were 1. single and 2. smiled a little more. ;-)

As a future lawyer. I can't have visible tattoos

Good luck with that m8. My dad just got promoted to Chief Executive at the PUC. His analysis is... Don't do it. The market right now is so saturated that you will only be able to make 30-60k a year... If you can find a job. Seriously, you need to be the best. Good luck dude, work hard

@schnipdip God. Is on my side. I'll find work

any guy can go get a tattoo... its not that big a deal

I've never met a guy with a tat who didn't have several women lined up wanting to fuck his brains out.

wifeyntraining.com/.../bad-boy-500x336.jpg

Tats = Pussy will get wet.

i have a couple and at least 4 women approached me because of them and its the first thing girls ask me about and they want to "touch" it almost always, not to mention that some girls confess to me that they want to get a tattoo

True for me

These might just be opinions but these have got to be the dumbest reasons ever.

1. So if I draw on myself you trust me me more? Ok

2. I'm more creative because i let other people draw on me

3. No they don't.

Nice. I got three tattoos. Two of them are military related. Just appreciate the art on one of them. It has symbolistic meaning but that's not why I choose it. Sort like like when some guy gets dragon saying it represents strength and this and that. Nah homie you just got it because it looks badass.

tattoos look ridiculous unless it was earned by beheading someone

I think I'll have tattoos in a few year and everyone of them will have a meaning.

I think..

I respect your opinion on the, but I disagree.

badass? it doesn't show your age, I have to guess 16. It shows no common sense at all. Unless you going to be a tattoo artist or a poor criminal, putting those things anywhere that is visible is idiotic. Nobody in any decent business is going to hire someone with tattoo's on their face and neck. Just like the people that put piercings anywhere but in their ear. it looks ridiculous and they deserve the ridicule and criticism that follows them.

Only because people choose to wear tattoos doesn't mean they look ridiculous. Also, very few people out of those tattooed are wearing them on their face. I get that tattoos tend to be associated with criminals, but this notion is old-fashioned. . .

"But they will have a negative attitude because nobody in the business world will hire them."

Not all of them want to work in what people call the "Business World" though. I don't know how many people with tattoos you know (and some do regret it... especially those that do it out of "hype"), but there are a lot of people wearing sleeves that actually have a theme regarding the theme and who are basically collecting pictures on their skin.

I think @krash2002 expressed it pretty well. Attitudes towards tattoos have changed hugely within the last 10 or 15 years.

@NanaXXXX That's because employers are having a hard time finding people who don't have tattoos.

Yes this guy looks so trustworthy.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0d226633ed.jpg

Would you think a candidate for president is hot?

Presidential candidates aren't there to be hot. That is not their job although it is a bonus if they're good-looking.

Tattoos are an easy way for people to look tougher than they really are for the most part.
    It's cheap intimidation factor like loud obnoxious put-downs. Neither will shield you from a real ass-whupping if it comes, Though.

I'm gonna tattoo my daughters face or my wife's name in the future on my arm

What Girls Said 16

I definitely agree with No.2. Creativity - but in a sense where they want everyone to know. Could go one of three ways - attention whores, the mysterious stranger with writing on him or just introverts who do it for themselves and don't want people asking too many questions so they just write the answers on their bodies.

The no 1 - very arbitrary.

No.3 - I used to think that when I was 17 too. xD

Nice take. =)
    66.media.tumblr.com/.../...r7arAShs1sqrmqn_500.gif

i mean, it's a way of life

Truth be told I'm not into guys with a bunch of tattoos... one or two is fine or none.

I love my tattoos and my boyfriend's tattoos. Tattoos on both genders are hot

I love the guys with stylish tribal tattoo ;)

Sorry, but that's just crap. It's similar to Pavlove's "Chicks with tatts are down to fuck" nonsense.

So many people have tatts now, generic, chosen off the wall tattoos that they neither drew nor spent a long time choosing. Tribal and Maori images copied to death, or tacky skulls and shit. If anything it shows a LACK of imagination or a desire to look alternative and cool, which is in itself so uncool...

I LOVE tattoos, and piercings. But I do not make them a requirement for a partner. I do not have any tattoos, but I have a few piercings.

The guy I am seeing right now has a few tattoos, I think he has 4. I really like them. To me they look nice.

Totally it makes them attractive cos tattoos demand attention its manly and yeap badass so I'd like to crush on such guys but not seriously date coz they're kinda insecure since they have need attract attention and more often when u get to know them they actually want to be seen manly coz they ain't without it good example jb

Your literally the most person I've seen on this sight in along time
      For real bravo
      Don't post anon anymore
      I want to follow you

I think they're sexy. Probably explains why I was drooling the entire time when I watched suicide squad with El Diablo.
    images6.fanpop.com/.../...uad-39485638-480-200.gif
    He is so fine.

Yesss! They're so sexy! I totally agree

I like guys with tattoos too. They seem so creative and the tattoos make them look more appealing to me <3

I find it so ugly and off putting. It's just so... common.

You literally took the words out of my mouth I agree with 100% of this great take

I like men with tattoos too, but how are they trustworthy?

I think the author of the take is thinking of mostly people, who get tattoos for self-expression (rather than those who do it to look tough or live a tough life in reality)

I like guys with tattoo as well but not too many.

I don't find it attractive