Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 6

• 5d

How much do these outfits cost?

• 5d

However much or little you want... It's up to you to find good prices.

• 3d

Check out thrift stores in big cities if you can. I've gotten a $1000 coat for $35. Most of the time the people that work there don't know what they have.

• 1d

No one dresses like that in the real world.

• 3d

very cool

• 3d

I just got some leather gloves like those. Mine are fur lined though because I live about as far north as you can get in the continental US. They aren't quite as form fitting, not that I think that matters much on my hands, but they still go well with my overcoat :)

• 4d

I like the layering and the monochrome outfits.

• 5d

It helps to have the face and body to go with it.

What Girls Said 9

• 4d

Nice selection, as always. Wish more of these were applicable to a Summer Christmas though.
    Do you have a pinterest account? If so, I'd be allll over that lol

• 2d

.. good

• 2d

Sparkly, boots and pops of print are all my classy winter look go to's

• 3d

loved them

• 4d

The leather gloves remind of 'A' ( the anonymous antagonist of the show) from Pretty Little Liars. I love them, not only do they look fashionable, they make me feel like a badass. I can't think of better gloves, went it comes to gloves, leather is the best.

• 4d

Super cute outfits especially the coats and sparkly outfits. :) The the laced up heel boots are cute and unique, I haven't seen that style before.

• 5d

Why are these specifically Christmas looks and accessories? They are all very classy and look great. I think you could wear them all winter long.

• 5d

I hate chunky scarfs... anything around my neck... I feel like someone could come behind me and start choking me.

• 5d

Actually... pretty sure that person would have much better chance of choking you if you had a thin scarf...

• 5d

the first boots are awesome
    and all the looks scream sexy and confidence. i want!!!