25 Ways to Wear a Scarf

I absolutely LOVE scarves! And, now that fall is here, it is officially scarf weather! I think scarves look great with everything, and I love trying out new styles and ways to tie them. It’s amazing how adding a scarf to an outfit can change your entire look. Infinity scarves are cool, but there isn’t much room for creativity, so I usually just wear traditional scarves.

My Favorite Scarf Styles

I used to always tie my scarves with the European Loop and the Modern One Loop, but ever since I’ve found this video, I’ve been mixing things up a bit. My favorite styles are the Double Rainbow and The Wrap. I haven’t quite mastered the technique of The Celebrity yet, but I’m working on it!

What's Your Signature Style?

How do you usually wear your scarves? Do you have one look that you like more than others?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• she rocks every single style. well done

• Scarves are very trendy for men too..

• For sure! I bought my husband a cashmere scarf for Christmas a couple years ago, and he loves it! He looks pretty good it in too :)

• This was so cool to watch aha, I want to wear a scarf now :p

• Where are you where it's fall?

What Girls Said 8

• very pretty

• Thanks! Every time I watch this video, I feel tempted to go scarf shopping, haha.

• I'm book marking this video. Especially like the last one, though I usually wear scarves the first two ways.

Really liked the camera effects.

• very nice
    filler

• Thanks! I love this video - I've watched it so many times, I've practically memorized all of the different ways to wear my scarves! haha

• it is really creative , very interesting
      i watched something similar before too i like it

• very informative!

• That was so intriguing to watch! The way she had the 25 versions of herself moving around... Who knew there were so many creative ways to wear a scarf?

• I know! It's almost like magic watching her go through all of the different styles! I wonder how she came up with all of these ideas?

• I love the waterfall too. The boa was crazy looking!

• Omg, I know! I love them all :) I have a really hard time with The Celebrity though... I think I am doing it right, but it just looks uneven when I get done. Maybe I'm over-thinking it, haha.

• Soo Incredible...

• scarves are cool