Which Underwear To Drive Him Crazy?

There are moments in life that are significantly more special than others. If you are planning to have that momet and don't know what to wear, just follow my leads.

Which Underware To Drive Him Crazy?

What kind of a night is it going to be? Is it going to be HOT? Is it going to be ordinary? Or is it going to be one with many ;) It's up to you. My choices may inspire you to do even better.

Classical white set

White underwear tells him that you are innocent yet sexy!

A Bold Choice

Black leather tells him you are wild as a cat and not easily handled. Meow, he must be careful before even thinking of anything.

Hot Red

You are sexy, you are there, you own the moment! That is what red tells him, also it sends him the message that he is your bull. Only red turns him into a bull, right?

Black the Black

Black is the night, black is cool, back is cruel, black might tear his heart apart. He must be very carefull if you are black, I am telling you....

The Cougar in Town

Leopard speaks for itself. When it comes to leather you send him the message that tells you are wild, you can not be owned and you can not be lead. Your world, your choice. Roarrrrr!

Girly Girl

Here is an alternative you might like. By wearing this, you tell him that he is driving. Are you?

A Little Role Play?

Are you in for a little fun? It is exciting to get out of the routine once in a while. You tell him, you have an open mind and enjoy what comes next.

Did you enjoy my choices? What are your recommendations? Please leave a comment below.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 25

• Red one

• I love them all.

• I liked:
    Black the Black
    The Cougar in Town
    Girly Girl

I think they're simple as well as appealing. And they're looking like very comfortable to wear too.

• Since I'd be thinking about how to get her out of them no matter which, it doesn't really matter. The ones that are quickest to remove I guess.

• I love that hot red devil outfit

• They all looked delicious! I'd love to devour them all.

• I prefer clothes off my women.

• white cotton panties would do it for me... but it depends on what he likes

• always the cougar . . .

• All of them

• Classic white does it for me.

But you can't go wrong with any of them!

• Forget all that.
    #1: it must be soft, like you
    #2 it should be at least slightly absorbable to hold the faint smell of your body.
    If you follow 1 and 2 it will stay on you as long as you think it will:-)
    The see - through outfit is the sexist in my opinion but if it feels rough to the touch it's sexy only for the moment before I rip it off of you.
    I guess both scenarios are a win... ha, ha

• Role Play and the girly girl <3

• The maid is deffinatly my favorit , & U can throw in some Crotchless Panties !!

• Any of these would be fucking awesome, but tbh, my GF doesn't need them, I'm mad for her in any underwear ;)

• bold choice, role play, girly girl. one of those

• I love pale women in black... I just really have a thing for it. Think Paige from the WWE... smoking

• I like the second choice.

• Wow, Classical white set!

• I prefer black, then pink and white. But you're right that white has a sense of innocence which I like

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 10

• I wanna get fucked like whore in all above but I love to be in black

• Im not a cougar but i love that outfit. Ew those boobs in that roleplay

• Either Red, Pink or White Teddy or Tap Pants and Camisole looks pretty under most anything, very sexy, classic and girly too. It's never failed to get the desired results from my guy when I've worn them for him! Then again, he thinks both are really sexy in the first place, so that's what I aim for.

• I love the classic white number!

• Love the red one!! On that model...

• I think that this take was a fun read. But... it's almost like p*rn . I certainly wouldn't open this page on my laptop with a room full of people but I think that I'll look good in the pink and the red one 😜

• Was not expecting the tits at the end...

• How the hell did this get promoted? I'm sorry but that last picture is beyond inappropriate. I'd rather not see some chicks nipples. Last time I checked, pictures like that violate the sites' guidelines, I wonder what admin thought this was acceptable.

• the last picture totally stood out to me obviously lol. I was surprised to see it there

• @ihatethiswebsite Yep, I mostly find it interesting due to the fact that (as a mod) I have been directly told by the admins that pictures like that should be taken down. That's really the only reason I even commented. Yet somehow this crap got promoted. It's interesting to me how inconsistent the admins are with their rules.

• There just nipples everyone has two.

• I dress up for my bf. I have a bag of fun stuff at his house with different outfits & such. I was his maid, his secretary, I have a Catholic schoolgirl one in there too, that I still need to wear...

But many times, I'm in a cute thong & he loves my tush so yeah.

• The second black one looks best.

• That model is also good for smaller breast, because it is very tight and presses against your chest. Personally my favorite is number 4