Best And Worst Celebrity Tattoos

I am obsessed with celebrities, but the one thing I like more than celebrities are tattoos. A few celebs have some really cool tattoos and other have tattoos that make me wonder if they were high when they got them.

WORST TATTOOS

Mike Tyson

Best And Worst Celebrity Tattoos

Zac Efron

Lily Allen

Cara Delevingne

Kelly Osbourne

Melanie Griffith

BEST TATTOOS

Harry Styles

Angelina Jolie

Miley Cyrus

Adam Levine

Lady Gaga

Ricky Martin

Do you guys have any cool tattoos?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 13

• You know... it shows a 17-year old posted this...
    But I commend you for having the tastes of a true 17-year old. Many kids nowadays try to be more mature... or just are, which, to me, is kinda creepy! xD

Love it!

• I love ed sheerans tats! When you look at his face you wouldn't think his arms would be covered in such meaningful colourful art, it's awesome.

I myself have been thinking about my first tattoo which I will hopefully be getting for my birthday, I know what I want but it's just finding the right size and placement that is the hard part, I think I'll be getting it on my forearm under my elbow crease, but then I'm worried it'll look weird because I won't have anything on the other arm

• i like adam levines tattoos, and i think lily allens are kinda cute. i dont really like harry styles's tattoos, and miley cyrus's are kinda dumb

• 0|0
  • I'm a huge fan of tribal-like tatoos so I really like Tyson's tattoo and the rest 'uh why?' to me. Tatoos are art though I just think that the vast majority of tatoos mean nothing can are just there to look pretty.

• I actually love lily Allen's tattoos

• I love Adam Levine!!! And his tats make him that much hotter!!! 😛😍!!!

• I love Harry Styles' and Adam Levine's tatoos. Zac's could have been better if it was best written and on a different place. E. g. His gorgeous abs. :D

• Johnny Depp has the best tattoos! plus, he's hot.
    by the way, Lily Allen's tattoo is fine, and the one on Harry Styles is terrible.

• Angelina. Why you so perfect!

• It's too bad you waste your time thinking about things that don't matter.

• I hate harry Style's and love Zac Efron's.

• In my opinion, the simpler the better...