Stop using the 1-10 hotness scale to rate yourself?

It's a flawed way of thinking. To some people perfect "10s" are less attractive than average women and so on.

When I see a 10 I think she's hot but my interest for them are less than a lower ranked woman. Many men are not into super models as many women are into into super hulks in the gym.

Interesting fact. The thing men are focused the most on in p*rn is not the boobs, butt, legs.. But the face.

Some of the most popular Pornstars ( Popular as in getting tons of work ) are NOT that hot when their face is the main focus.

Example? Jennifer White has become very popular over the years.

www.cahayabox.net/.../Jennifer-White113224.jpg

Notice how without the makeup she's a normal human being! No huge implants, Kinda on the chubby side. And men including myself think she is good looking as hell!

And here's a few others

fullym.com/.../...s-without-makeup_FullyM_0191.jpg

cdn.funnie.st/.../23.-Tiffany-Tyler.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Men don't like super models?

• I don't, I'd much rather date a simple and ordinary girl than a supermodel.

• You say so but he is and was on the cover of almost every single magazine. His "hotness" had him all over the place. Posters, Shirts, Bags, Cellphone cases. Hell he even had a biography that was nothing but a book full of pictures of him.

And MILLIONS of women were screaming his name. From 13 years old to 40 years old.

More attention than what must manly men will ever get.

• Yeah attention from people that think twilight is a good movie... Be serious man

• I agree with this. Once all the makes up and extras are stripped off we are all average.

• It may not be an ideal measurement of yourself, but it's a quick way to judge quickly. I would say I'm a 5.5/10.

• it's a quick way to judge someone's appearance*

What Guys Said 7

• The best way to rate a women is by the 10 point scale. It has to be split into 3 categories. Face, body, and personality. You would have to rate each by 10, sum up the numbers, and divide by 3. This is the best way of rating women. On the topic about makeup. I know that most girls look as good as the do because they wear makeup. I dont care that they wear makeup to cover up their imperfections. As long as they look pretty when it counts, there is no problem

• Based on your question, I'd say you're a 6.

• I will never give up the 10 scale. It's far to universal and useful.

You need to just accept that each man's 10 is potentially different. It's not perfect, but it works.

• And thats why it's flawed. A Scale is a Scale.

if something weighs 3 pounds of a scale it should not weigh every single number on the scale because you changed the person making the measurement.

• You're arguing because of what it's called? It's just nomenclature.

• I agree with you and you make some good points. However people are going to keep doing it.

Its a simple way for there brain to evaluate something.

• I don't base my looks on numbers so I don't knoww

• Only stupid kids and california bros use that scale seriously.

• 90% of this website XD

• You're on target. You need to switch to the binary scale.
    1 = "I'd bang her"
    0 = "I would not have sex with her"