Girls: Would you let your BF wear skirts?

I wear skirts in my home only because I think skirts are more comfortable than shorts so girls would you let your boyfriend wear skirts?

by the way I'm not gay or cross-dresser. I just like to wear skirts.

This is the proof: http://imageshack.com/a/img839/7018/q9su.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its cute! .. its a thing I have lol

PS. saving that picture of you dont mind hehe

What Girls Said 67

• I just saw this, sweetie... Do as the guys in Scotland do... Is fine, acceptable And----Anything goes today...
    BTW: Nice legs... xx

• If my boyfriend wants to wear a skirt, he can damn well do so. He's a grown-ass man and can make his own choices.

But I wouldn't let him wear MY skirts, lol. Bitch should buy his own.

• yes. not because its sexy. but because it makes me laugh and smile. its cute. i dont blame you for wanting to let them boys breathe. i hate wearing pants when i dont have to too.
    but bf probably wouldn't wear it around me cause i have a thing for lifting his stuff up and pulling things down :/

• As long as you don't wear it when you're going out I think it's fine.. The skirt's cute by the way! And your legs are so slim LOL! XDD

• so cute I like it, I wish that my boyfriend will have the same that you, I like it, do whatever you like don't care about others? if your girlfriend is open minded she will like it.. so cute that could cause me heart attack

• In some cultures, and throughout history, it's common for men to wear robes or skirts. It's only recently that it's become a "feminine" thing. Do what makes you feel comfortable in private, but when out and about, probably not a good idea if you don't want to be teased or bullied.

• Seriously, if you wear this in public be prepared to feel crosshairs on you...

• I wouldn't like him to wear them in front of me. It would really put me off in the same way it would probably put you off a woman dressed like:http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/67/5d/56/675d56058e2d9251f241ecf38edfa5bf.jpg cdn.sheknows.com/.../bad_prom_photos21.jpg 2.bp.blogspot.com/.../DSC08541.JPG grandmap7.files.wordpress.com/.../...e3a640001.jpg

• I totally see your point with these pics. They are fashion disasters with jarring colors. Still, strangely, I like the one with the blue skirt, yellow stalkings, viridian shirt, and bright-salmon/red vest. Its umm... I dunno, something about it just says "I'm different" and that's awesome.

• Sure, providing they had nice legs like yours! I have a "thing" for this stuff anyway. I hope that you wouldn't mind me, wanting to put hosiery and heels on you too. Hope you shave those legs, nothing worse than hairy legs in a skirt. You'd be a lot of fun to go shopping with!

• Hell yeah! But he has to put some Scottish act on here, all right?
    And I am not damn giving my skirts, he has to have his own ones.

• Those are your legs? They look quite...girly... Hmmm...
    Honestly, I would have a problem with this. I want to date a man. Not someone who is denying their inner cross-dressing desires. That kind of psychological confusion is very unappealing to me.

• Technically I can't "let" him do anything. He's not my pet or my possession. He can do whatever the heck he wants. And at 6'5 and 200 lbs... he pretty much can do whatever he wants anyway because my 100 lbs isn't going to be much of a hindrance.

But I must admit I'd be a little weirded out by it. I mean, I don't even wear skirts because I find them impractical and annoying but I mean, he can if he wants... I can't imagine my boyfriend doing that though.

• I like that you understand you can't controll "own" a man, as long as he doesn't controll you and can do things you ask him to if he feels like it. :)

• I may question his sexuality a little bit at first lol, but with everything else, I would accept it because it's true, skirts are pretty comfortable. =)

• I don't really care what other guys do but I wouldn't date someone who wears a skirt. I like manly, alpha male guys. Knowing that he wears a skirt would take the manliness off him (even if he isn't gay). That being said why don't you try oversized boxers or those Thai fishermen pants?

• so the pope is not manly...

• Fair point, well made. The vow of solvency is by choice. He chose a path that demanded he vow solvency.
      As far alpha males, everything has its limit. I wouldn't like a douche bag like the one you have in mind. Take the information provided in the link into account.
      www.traitsofthealphamale.com/.../
      No one likes a man who needs to put others down just so that he can shine. Or a woman for that matter.

• I'm one voice in 7.2 billion people. I'm not saying i am correct, but that is my opinion. I am entitled one. The same way you are.

• The link doesn't work... -ad least for me.

I think skirts are made for men and pants for women.
    It makes a lot more sense anatomically... let's be honest.

I love kilts or something like this:
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../...Lillm%C3%A5ns_-_05.jpg

It makes sense to me.

^-^

• Skirts were actually originally meant for men, so were heels. Women just sort of, took them over

• @Sadwalkingawaysong.
      if that's a true fact I can see how women would take skirts but they complain about heels so often they should give them back to us. or just stop wearing them.

• Well, I don't have the right to "let" or "not let" someone to wear something. I would not try to control or prevent that. They are free to wear whatever they are comfortable with at home. Honestly, though, that is really strange! Can't you try other alternatives like Kilts, baggy pants, robes, or maybe even some men clothes from other cultures? xD

• No that would be such a turn pff and it looks horroble

• Honestly to each is one's own. If you dig it bro go with it. And if ladies hate on it then shrug those ones off if they aren't going understand that you find him comfortable.

• its not my choice. i can't let him or forbid him. but it would not bother me:) id think it was cool he was comfortable in doing so.

• Wow.. the guys are so sensitive lol. whats the big del, its material you put over your body. it can't jump out and attack you. .. youve threatened them. thing is if they are comfortable with who they re, then what they or someone else ears is not going to be such a traumatic experience.

• There is no male version of the feminist movement, bc the feminist movement happened as a result of male attempted domination. Men dont need a feminist movement. They need to get over themselves ; their masculinity and on with life.

Tis guy isn't hurting anyone. Obviously. However there's resentment... Clinging to past no matter how limited, must have benefits that outweigh the peace of being able to live freely, for some.,

• oh, by the way im not arguing or being antagonistic. if it came across that way, was not intentional... im just giving my opinion. ;-)

• No one should care abou what you do at you home, tha's why is YOUR home. :)

• I would. There's nothing wrong with it imo. I mean, if girls can wear hats & popluar guy shoes (jordans nikes timbs..) Why can't a guy wear girl stuff.

• Only if he's Irish or Scottish and it's a national holiday...

• He can wear whatever he likes, as long as it makes him happy. I wouldn't find it particularly appealing. But, I like to wear baggy clothes around the house and I'm sure he doesn't find that particularly appealing, either.

• Not unless it was a kilt. I like manly men.

• Hm. I never thought I'd be into it, but I actually quite like that look.

• Ummm well I'm assuming most girls would agree it is kind of weird sorry. Just wear baggy sweatpants or excercise shorts, those should be comfortable too but it wouldn't bother us.

• errr... sorry but nope

• Its looks good on u

• It looks good on u and do u buy skirts or u wear ur gf's skirts?

• thanks I bought it

• Yes. I don't see anything wrong with it

• If you like it, then wear it! I wouldn't mind if my bf liked to wear it, he could wear mine ones ;)
    Ps: And you have sexy legs btw, I wish I looked that well in a skirt! :D

• I wouldn't forbid him but my attraction for him would plummet. Sorry. =/

• More from Girls
    37

What Guys Said 25

• Just go bottomless?

• Why don't you just get some extra large boxers and cut the crotch out? At least there wouldn't be all the negative stigma. Do you do this alone or around anyone?

• You really wear skirts? Perhaps you should go to Scotland. They wear kilts! But in honesty man I think that's a little weird. If it floats your boat keep doing it but as a man, i do think that's strange

• The inky acceptable time to wear skirts is if you are playing ultimate frisbee

• 0|0
    • I'm pleasently surprised so many women said they would be fine with this.

• At first, i thought dat was a gurls leg.. it even turn meh on abit. Nice leg *-*

• dude. you're trolling. no way in frozen hell a straight guy would wear a skirt. and u know that. enough said.

• dont get your panties in a twist. its ok he's not going to hurt anyone.

• Last time I checked girls like masculinity, but who knows maybe I was misinformed.

• You have an excuse with kilts. There is no way to wear a skirt and convince people you're not gay.

• Wtf... Dude just wear friggin baggy pants and go commando. Why wear a skirt?

• Forgive me for saying this, but this is way bizarre.

• Not gonna lie, it's weird as hell, but if you like to I'm not going to stop you.

• i tried one on to see what it's like. too weird, men should be manly. i realize kilts are mens skirts but still

• I think im going to hurl...

• My girlfriend wouldn't care, but I dont like to wear girls stuff

• I'd wear a kilt, but then I'd have to learn to play the pipes, and what do you wear underneath, boxers, briefs, boxer briefs or nothing? Nothing against the pipes, but not if I had to play 'amazing grace'.

• Shit! I thought you're trolling! The only skirt I would wear is a scots kilt.

• Lol that's fuked up.

• HELL NAH0_0

• I would think you're a girl by the picture.

• in Scotland men wear kilts they do look like skirts lol

• how do you manage boners? hahhah

• Ummm... obviously this is a troll.

• Nice bro lol... the question should be Boys would u let your boyfriend wear skirts?

• You need to reevaluate yourself

• why? so he can fit your idea of "normal"
      if it's something he does at home just to relax it should be okay.